More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:54:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152089 times)
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #3100 on: 2013 September 12, 20:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the "Milkin' It Dairy Corral" object.

When i click an interaction it freezes my sim, and i can't even cancel the command.. (without cheating)

Is there anybody working on a fix? I have KTs fixes up to date.

If you patched you game, then the cow corral won't work until KT updates the fixes for the latest patch.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: 2013 September 13, 04:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the "Milkin' It Dairy Corral" object.

When i click an interaction it freezes my sim, and i can't even cancel the command.. (without cheating)

If you patched you game, then the cow corral won't work until KT updates the fixes for the latest patch.

have to say I am a bit disappointed with Ea and the Cow, milking a cow and he only gets a glass of milk? Hell I milked more cows in my life and got at least a bucket full.  Sorry for those out there that think cows produce soy milk, no they don't
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: 2013 September 13, 05:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of KT's fixes need updating for this patch. Since KT reorganized his fixes last patch, the only you have to worry about now is KT_XMLs, which was not affected by this patch. Almost no XML mods were affected by patch 1.57.
Poledra
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: 2013 September 18, 13:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a new limited time SimPoint bundle for Midnight Hollow: https://store.thesims3.com/buysimpoints?selectedBundleId=15
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: 2013 September 19, 00:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all! I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Several months ago my blog "Sims 3 Store Repository" was shut down, but I've decided to bring it back and it's nearly ready to launch. As far as I can tell, pretty much the entire store catalog from 2009 to now is available in package format. Almost everything is there in sims3pack as well.

The blog is here:
http://thesims3storerepository.tumblr.com/

Or the MEGA directory here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!LRAWyDZD!auJ-hH3fTdUjmxVLXE2w2g

I'll leave the post in this thread for a day or two so people get a chance to respond to the query, before the post gets moved to the download thread.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
BananaPants
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: 2013 September 19, 11:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll leave the post in this thread for a day or two so people get a chance to respond to the query, before the post gets moved to the download thread.

Thanks! I should add that "Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath" from 2012 is also missing. I can only find it as part of the "When Worlds Collide" set, in case anyone has it on it's own.

Formerly Sims 3 Store Repository, trying Sims again =]
DaBoogadie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: 2013 September 19, 12:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks! I should add that "Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath" from 2012 is also missing. I can only find it as part of the "When Worlds Collide" set, in case anyone has it on it's own.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5d3b961117604c64&id=5D3B961117604C64%21105&authkey=!AMkFRxoglRisQ_8#cid=5D3B961117604C64&id=5D3B961117604C64%21163&authkey=%21AMkFRxoglRisQ_8 and https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3DD5FF998C2BC772&id=3DD5FF998C2BC772%2114955
BananaPants
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: 2013 September 20, 05:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks DaBoogadie,

One of those directories I had looked through before, but the other was new. From what I can tell, the specific sets I'm looking for are tied up in monthly compilations. For the most part I think I can sort out what sims3pack name goes with which set, but of course I may not be interpreting them correctly. In the end, if I don't find those few sets it's fine. I have the monthly sets and of course everything is in package format, which makes separating out sets much easier.

Formerly Sims 3 Store Repository, trying Sims again =]
damsgillou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: 2013 September 22, 18:58:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi!

I made a research on MATY, but found nothing, so I'm posting my request here.

I used to have the two bonus lots from Late Night and I'd like to have them back in my game. The two bonus lots are a dive bar and a dance club. Can't find them anywhere...

Thanks for helping me! Smiley
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: 2013 September 22, 20:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi!

I made a research on MATY, but found nothing, so I'm posting my request here.

I used to have the two bonus lots from Late Night and I'd like to have them back in my game. The two bonus lots are a dive bar and a dance club. Can't find them anywhere...

Thanks for helping me! Smiley

I would hold off on that thank you until someone sweeps in to hold your hand. You need to search moar because I found them right away, whether or not any of the links still work is up for debate but that's not the point.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: 2013 September 22, 21:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya, I found them too right away.  I'm the one that put them up for download.  Link still works, I checked.  Damsgillou will have to search moar.
damsgillou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: 2013 September 22, 22:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I typed different combinations of words (such as dive bar, dance club, Late Night bonus lots, etc.), and I truly can't find anything that works. Only one link works, it's the EP3RetailSet, but that's not what I'm looking for. Furthermore, the EP3RetailSet can't be installed in my game since I hadn't preordered Late Night when it came out.

Thank you very much for your friendly help and your kindness!! Cry

EDIT: I finally found them! Thank you! lol Grin

EDIT 2: Doh! It's still the EP3RetailSet! Argh!

Is there a possibility to extract only the two lots please?
« Last Edit: 2013 September 22, 22:52:05 by damsgillou » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: 2013 September 23, 00:20:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I typed different combinations of words (such as dive bar, dance club, Late Night bonus lots, etc.), and I truly can't find anything that works. Only one link works, it's the EP3RetailSet, but that's not what I'm looking for. Furthermore, the EP3RetailSet can't be installed in my game since I hadn't preordered Late Night when it came out.

Thank you very much for your friendly help and your kindness!! Cry

EDIT: I finally found them! Thank you! lol Grin

EDIT 2: Doh! It's still the EP3RetailSet! Argh!

Is there a possibility to extract only the two lots please?

Anything is possible. What you want to know is will we do it for you - no.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: 2013 September 23, 02:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Furthermore, the EP3RetailSet can't be installed in my game since I hadn't preordered Late Night when it came out.

And what, pray tell, makes you think that the majority of us did? Somehow we all got it to work.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
damsgillou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: 2013 September 23, 08:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't say that I wanted you to do it for me. But you could have told me how to do it...

Weird people here... Huh
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: 2013 September 23, 13:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't say that I wanted you to do it for me. But you could have told me how to do it...

Weird people here... Huh

The instructions are out there too.  Bottom line:  we don't care whether or not you have them in your game.  If you want store content in your game, but not enough to research how to pirate it, then buy it.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
damsgillou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: 2013 September 23, 15:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The instructions are out there too.  Bottom line:  we don't care whether or not you have them in your game.  If you want store content in your game, but not enough to research how to pirate it, then buy it.

I always buy Store content. The point here is that those two lots have never been available in the Store because they were bonus content.

Thank you. Bye.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: 2013 September 24, 13:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always buy Store content. The point here is that those two lots have never been available in the Store because they were bonus content.

Thank you. Bye.

Then buy the EPs and get your bonus content legitimately.  Or, you know, continue to whine about how SEARCHING IS SOOOOO HARD and do without.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: 2013 October 04, 00:08:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New set in the store, One With Nature. It's currently on sale for 975 simpoints.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: 2013 October 04, 22:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question about the Midnight Hollow festival lot is there something wrong with it on the exchange? I can't get it to install the only one I could get to show up and install was the one from here.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3120 on: 2013 October 04, 23:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed my Midnight Hollow Voodoo SimPoint bundle didn't get put up on the downloads section.  It's on the previous page, last post.  I'm sure it got missed & overlooked.

Fixed.  Cool

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: 2013 October 04, 23:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tia, everyone who downloads SimGuruSmitty's on her studio is having that problem.  I did too.  She looked into fixing it, but, she says she didn't see anything wrong.  It doesn't install, and if it does, it doesn't show up in the library.  SimsVIP had instructions for getting it to show up.  I followed her instructions, and it worked.  There are several threads on the exchange about this issue.  My guess is, since she doesn't see a problem, it won't get fixed.  It could also be a problem with the launcher.  The launcher is evil.  Thanks witch.
« Last Edit: 2013 November 23, 00:17:23 by jaldeer » Logged
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: 2013 October 08, 01:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate posting here more than you know, but I've spent the entire day searching the internet for a download I saw quite a while back.  It was 1/2 of a spiral staircase, used in a foundation to go down to the basement.  At the time I thought "what a great idea".  Why oh why did I not download that?  Does anyone else remember seeing that and if so, where?
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: 2013 October 11, 01:25:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is there a way to sell stuff using the Savvy Seller register to sell things from your inventory? I rather sell things my sims make. Not that selling things using what they give you is bad. But I would rather have the option to be able to make stuff to sell using all the things we have to make stuff with. Or even have a produce and milk and cheese stand.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: 2013 October 16, 01:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate posting here more than you know, but I've spent the entire day searching the internet for a download I saw quite a while back.  It was 1/2 of a spiral staircase, used in a foundation to go down to the basement.  At the time I thought "what a great idea".  Why oh why did I not download that?  Does anyone else remember seeing that and if so, where?

Are you referring to Inge and Gosik's Half-landing stairs for cottages? You can find that at Inge's site, Simlogical, http://drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sims3/StairScript/GosikIngeCottagehalflandingstairsscripted.htm. You'll have to read the information at the link given to determine if it can be used as you are hoping.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: