More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:19:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152073 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2900 on: 2013 February 18, 15:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...sites where asking one simple question gets you flamed and sent off with no help.

As you've been told many times Sita, it's not the simple questions that get flamed, it's the STUPID questions. There is a big difference.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
chazzhay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: 2013 February 21, 17:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aurora Skies is out.

http://store.thesims3.com/auroraskies.html

Gold Edition appears to cost 10,000 simpoints!
They fixed it. 4,350 simpoints is the real price.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: 2013 February 22, 05:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aurora Skies is out.

http://store.thesims3.com/auroraskies.html

Gold Edition appears to cost 10,000 simpoints!
They fixed it. 4,350 simpoints is the real price.

I read the description supposed to be a quaint village in Iceland?  I don't think that the EA designers have ever been to Iceland.  I never seen anything like that when I was there.  I lived there for over a year.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: 2013 February 22, 13:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hilariously, the new toddler venue and its premium items aren't available separately in the store, so if you want them, you have to get the Gold Edition of Aurora $kie$.  People who get the standard edition with the idea of picking up the venue later are in for a rude awakening, unless EA changes it.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE PIRATE YOUR STUFF, EA.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: 2013 February 22, 16:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read the description supposed to be a quaint village in Iceland?  I don't think that the EA designers have ever been to Iceland.  I never seen anything like that when I was there.  I lived there for over a year.

Haha, EA is dumb!

I've seen pictures of someplace that looked vaguely similar, at least as regards the house colors. I don't remember where I saw them (probably pinterest) or where they said the picture was from.

I like the hood so far. It's very cheerful and colorful and the waterfalls/hot springs are beautiful.

EDIT: This isn't the picture I was thinking of, but whatever. Caption said Voss, Norway.

« Last Edit: 2013 February 22, 16:11:28 by jesslla » Logged

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: 2013 February 22, 16:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read the description supposed to be a quaint village in Iceland?  I don't think that the EA designers have ever been to Iceland.  I never seen anything like that when I was there.  I lived there for over a year.

Haha, EA is dumb!

I've seen pictures of someplace that looked vaguely similar, at least as regards the house colors. I don't remember where I saw them (probably pinterest) or where they said the picture was from.

I like the hood so far. It's very cheerful and colorful and the waterfalls/hot springs are beautiful.

EDIT: This isn't the picture I was thinking of, but whatever. Caption said Voss, Norway.

Similar to Akureyri Iceland
Zoan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: 2013 February 22, 21:32:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the hood is great but the balloon... what a fail. Its genius how they marketed it and never showed videos of how it flies around... because it doesnt lol. Goes up and down and teleports. Check the uproar on the TS3 forums for the LOLs
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: 2013 February 22, 23:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Placing the balloon on a lot is causing my game to crash when saving. I have placed it in a new AS and also in the world I am playing with my legacy family, and it causes a crash for both. Otherwise, my game saves with no problems, but place the balloon, and CTD on the save attempt.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: 2013 February 23, 01:58:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if the balloon really flies it would require additional coding to the game engine. Something that is too much work for EA.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: 2013 February 23, 22:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly thought they would have had it travel along the roads knowing EA.
chazzhay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2910 on: 2013 February 23, 23:19:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would still be better than teleporting.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
Edana ni Emer
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: 2013 February 24, 05:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody else had a problem with the actual Aurora Skies world being corrupt? Most of the other bits seem to be okay when opened up in the Dashboard, but the world itself is coming up corrupted. I arr'd the file from here, ran it through the decrapifier and compressorizer, then unzipped it to its component parts. It wouldn't install properly in original format, decrapped, or unzipped. Before decrapping it whined for a patch, and after it says it installs but never shows up on the list.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: 2013 February 24, 19:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would still be better than teleporting.
Actually do you realize if that was your transportation to work it would take forever to get to work that way. Teleporting is at least faster.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: 2013 February 25, 01:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually do you realize if that was your transportation to work it would take forever to get to work that way. Teleporting is at least faster.

And we all know hot air balloons are so popular because of their incredible speed. *roles eyes*

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Clair
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: 2013 February 25, 07:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else had the glitch with Aurora Skies and Seasons where the sky doesn't show up correctly? Apparently it's some type of .ini file glitch where clouds don't load in a world but it's more obvious in Aurora Skies due to the importance of the cloud coverage at night, according to SimsVIP: If you are not seeing clouds in your game, save and exit to the main menu and then reload the game again. I had it the first time I loaded up the world thought it was just another epic fail on EA's behalf tbh.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: 2013 February 25, 16:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And we all know hot air balloons are so popular because of their incredible speed. *roles eyes*

She's got a point.  If the hot air balloon worked like a real one, it would drift randomly, and a single use would take up an entire game day.  That would quickly send the hot air balloon to the bottom of the scrap heap of game items that no one wants to use.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: 2013 February 25, 18:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's got a point.  If the hot air balloon worked like a real one, it would drift randomly, and a single use would take up an entire game day.  That would quickly send the hot air balloon to the bottom of the scrap heap of game items that no one wants to use.

I may not play the game as much as most people do but are any of the premium content objects items that people want to use? More of a rhetorical question, but feel free to answer if you feel compelled to do so. I just feel like EA hypes them up so much then when they come out they only really do one or two things that are pretty much meh.   

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: 2013 February 25, 19:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying to install Aurora Skies and Monte Vista that I downloaded here and the launcher says I need to update my game. I'm updated to the latest patch and I have installed the latest store content patch. Searching did not come up with an answer. Is there something I'm overlooking?
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: 2013 February 25, 20:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying to install Aurora Skies and Monte Vista that I downloaded here and the launcher says I need to update my game. I'm updated to the latest patch and I have installed the latest store content patch. Searching did not come up with an answer. Is there something I'm overlooking?

You probably have the craps. Make a backup of those files and then decrap them. If you did that already, then I am not sure!
pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: 2013 February 27, 14:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may not play the game as much as most people do but are any of the premium content objects items that people want to use? More of a rhetorical question, but feel free to answer if you feel compelled to do so. I just feel like EA hypes them up so much then when they come out they only really do one or two things that are pretty much meh.   

It depends. Some of them I would only use occasionally but I like having them in the game. I am mostly interested in those items that can be used on a daily basis by several sims living in a household, like deep fryer or ice cream machine. The baby swing though, I don't see myself using - it's too cutesy, cutesy dumb in the long run IMHO. An air balloon I wouldn't want. Items that are supposed to stand there permanently and have a large footprint are usually a no-go with me also, as most of my sims aren't rich enough to provide the necessary space for those. Like the playpen coming out - if its 4 tiles, I wouldn't want it. Just to mention some random things off the top of my head.
SmilingSweetly
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: 2013 February 28, 02:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found in another thread this regarding kitchen cabinets becoming unCAStable:

*Counters/Sectionals/Islands Fix:
Issue: These store items would revert back to default when placed in corners and Create-a-style (CAST) wouldn't work at all for those who use package files.
Arred version: Decrapped only.
Download: Update your decrappifiying tools.
Notes: Since an update of the s3rc tools these items have been working fine for those who use the decrappify method. Those who use package file still experience these issues.

I have the latest drecrapping tool and I am still experiencing this problem with arr'd/decrapped counters. Are there any other solutions/fixes out there? My Googlefu has turned up nothing.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: 2013 February 28, 02:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found in another thread this regarding kitchen cabinets becoming unCAStable:

*Counters/Sectionals/Islands Fix:
Issue: These store items would revert back to default when placed in corners and Create-a-style (CAST) wouldn't work at all for those who use package files.
Arred version: Decrapped only.
Download: Update your decrappifiying tools.
Notes: Since an update of the s3rc tools these items have been working fine for those who use the decrappify method. Those who use package file still experience these issues.

I have the latest drecrapping tool and I am still experiencing this problem with arr'd/decrapped counters. Are there any other solutions/fixes out there? My Googlefu has turned up nothing.

You have to install them via the launcher as sims3pack. Installing any other way still results in un-CASTable corners.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
SmilingSweetly
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: 2013 February 28, 03:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah! Will do that then, and much appreciated.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: 2013 March 01, 02:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't get Aurora Skies for the Hot Air Balloon. I mainly got it for the toddler items since I can't stand taking care of toddlers or babies. The more help I get with taking care of them the better.
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: 2013 March 01, 07:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the toddler items too but my sims are putting toddlers in that crib all the time and leaving them there. IMO EA has the attraction coding on it a bit too high. I had a sim perform at a nightclub and some other sims in the household there to watch. When they finally came home at about 4 in the morning, there was the toddler, outside in the crib, in the pouring rain. Nobody had fed her, nobody had changed her, and nobody had put her to bed. Even Bonehilda did not get her. I really am having to watch to see that it is not overused.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: