More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 21:04:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2162415 times)
GrangersBook
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2475 on: 2012 July 19, 13:13:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Learn to use the search function.

I tried that solution, didn't work
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: 2012 July 19, 13:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Learn to use the search function.

I tried that solution, didn't work

Take off your left shoe, smack yourself in the head with it a couple of times, and try it again.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
GrangersBook
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: 2012 July 19, 13:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol no I meant I searched found a topic with how to fix it tried that but that didn't work. Sorry I should have been more clear.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 19, 14:09:31 by GrangersBook » Logged
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: 2012 July 19, 16:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New store set, Le Cirque Celebration! A circus style set with a working chocolate fountain.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: 2012 July 19, 17:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New store set, Le Cirque Celebration! A circus style set with a working chocolate fountain.

Wow, that is -- completely fucking hideous.  If it were any more garish and unappealing, they'd slap Katy Perry's name on it and sell it for twice as much.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: 2012 July 19, 18:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see myself actually using most of the playground equipment in this case. Katty Perrys is just waaay overboard in the garish department. Those chairs would be pretty useable with a different color combo. Some of the hair is workable, at least the mens, I have no idea WTF is up with the doughnut on that one woman. The clothes are just terrible, maybe could be made functional as stage clothes.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: 2012 July 20, 06:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, that is -- completely fucking hideous.  If it were any more garish and unappealing, they'd slap Katy Perry's name on it and sell it for twice as much.

Jezzer got that right.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: 2012 July 20, 08:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see myself actually using most of the playground equipment in this case. Katty Perrys is just waaay overboard in the garish department. Those chairs would be pretty useable with a different color combo. Some of the hair is workable, at least the mens, I have no idea WTF is up with the doughnut on that one woman. The clothes are just terrible, maybe could be made functional as stage clothes.

Same here, and I love that chocolate fountain; though it will probably be broken somehow.  Also:  Must...have...everything.  Gah.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: 2012 July 20, 08:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip* maybe could be made functional as stage clothes.

That's the first thing I thought when I first saw the set. I like building tacky lots and put all premium content on it for testing purposes so I'll have fun with these for sure.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: 2012 July 20, 18:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Le Cirque Celebration!

uploaded soon  Grin

Just a heads up, the hot tub has the wrong animations, again.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: 2012 July 20, 23:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any chance either jaldeer or simmeremma would like to download the Once Upon A time Cottage set again and re-upload it? I know KT made a fix for the YA male outfits but there's an official fix for them.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
LittlehatefulLottie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: 2012 July 22, 02:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, I tried to download Le Cirque Celebration! at zippyshare.com, but clicking on the download link did nothing but load the same page again in another tab in Firefox.  IE9 just downloaded a 10kb .html file.  Thinking it may require registration to download like 4Share, I did that, but the file still would not download.  Is there a magical word or a way to hold one's mouth to get it to download?  Any help would be appreciated.  
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: 2012 July 22, 04:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, I tried to download Le Cirque Celebration! at zippyshare.com, but clicking on the download link did nothing but load the same page again in another tab in Firefox.  IE9 just downloaded a 10kb .html file.  Thinking it may require registration to download like 4Share, I did that, but the file still would not download.  Is there a magical word or a way to hold one's mouth to get it to download?  Any help would be appreciated.  

Click link, click button. Not really all that complicated. It worked fine for me earlier, also using Firefox, and I just tested it again without trouble. I can't tell you why it's not working for you, but the problem is definitely on your end.
LittlehatefulLottie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: 2012 July 22, 11:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Click link, click button. Not really all that complicated. It worked fine for me earlier, also using Firefox, and I just tested it again without trouble. I can't tell you why it's not working for you, but the problem is definitely on your end.

Yes, tried it again, and it IS something to do with my browsers.  Probably all the darn security features my family insists upon including all the stupid browser add-ons.  Will try again with all crap disabled.  Much obliged.  It's embarrassing that I'd want that butt ugly stuff anyway, but no one can account for tastes.
DaBoogadie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: 2012 July 22, 12:21:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The download doesn't work for me either. ie9, MSE. But that's OK, I'm not willing to change my settings for one site when I don't for any others.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: 2012 July 22, 16:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fucking bitch, bitch, bitch.  I downloaded it just fine.

Eta: Fixed spelling mistake.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 22, 16:23:56 by RebelRed » Logged

meh.
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: 2012 July 22, 20:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That site is a little confusing and I downloaded that damn ilivid file like 3 times before I clicked on the right download button.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: 2012 July 22, 22:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or just go and find a different download site - it came down smooth as butter from Not Theif.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 24, 22:01:10 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
LittlehatefulLottie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: 2012 July 23, 00:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got it to download with Firefox restarted in safe mode.  Worked just fine with no problems.  Never thought of the browser settings until it was suggested it was on my end.  Appreciated.   Grin
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: 2012 July 23, 07:45:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am having an issue with the carnival stuff. I like to go the DBC method, so I converted it and proceeded to test it out. Everything showed up fine, expect for two objects—the Bright Lights Carny Pillar, and the wall poster featuring Muscles Mascardo and his Band of Misfits. I was a bit miffed, but I decided to take the decrapified .Sims3Pack  and brave the Launcher. Well, everything installed fine there, too. I deleted the objects and clothes that had already been installed by the package file and made certain that I kept two missing objects intact. Yet when I load up the game—no poster and no pillar. So I would like to know if anyone else's posters and pillars are MIA.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: 2012 July 23, 08:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ack! I feel like such a dunce. I checked every bloody category in the decorative tab, but I never gave a thought about the lighting section. Thanks, jaldeer. You have saved me from losing my mind.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: 2012 July 23, 13:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, when someone has made the effort to purchase a Store Set and upload it to a site for sharing, we could possibly do with a teensy bit less bitching about the file-sharing method they used.

runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: 2012 July 23, 21:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree.  I didn't want to download InLivid and avoided it for a long time.  But I wanted this set so I made the decision to download InLivid and did not whine or ask for someone to upload it on another mirror.  Be grateful someone was willing to make this available and if you don't want InLivid, then do without the set.
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: 2012 July 23, 21:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree.  I didn't want to download InLivid and avoided it for a long time.  But I wanted this set so I made the decision to download InLivid and did not whine or ask for someone to upload it on another mirror.  Be grateful someone was willing to make this available and if you don't want InLivid, then do without the set.

What the hell are you talking about? I was able to download the set WITHOUT downloading InLivid. InLivid is an ad. You don't need it. That is how you get viruses and malware on your computer.

Sheesh, what an idiot.

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: 2012 July 24, 03:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So have uploaded the item which is a Painting called Whiskers Night of  Five Aces - whoopie
http://www.4shared.com/file/eIAd3gtG/paintingPetsPokerEP5.html

Can someone please re-upload, dead link.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: