The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here

<< < (397/667) > >>

nahcujam:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2012 January 29, 00:17:31

Here is another fix, hopefully the final product. This SHOULD work for sim3pack, decrapped sim3pack, and packaged versions of all of the items.

The thing I need tested with this one is whether or not the spell book and fountain of youth not only show up in game but both animate correctly, ghosts when learning a spell and waterfall and sparkles in the FOY. Testing of course from someone not using decrapped sim3packs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y671l7ns8c202sa

*new smaller file*

Is This  all I need? The older fix should be removed?

notouching:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2012 January 29, 00:17:31

Here is another fix, hopefully the final product. This SHOULD work for sim3pack, decrapped sim3pack, and packaged versions of all of the items.

The thing I need tested with this one is whether or not the spell book and fountain of youth not only show up in game but both animate correctly, ghosts when learning a spell and waterfall and sparkles in the FOY. Testing of course from someone not using decrapped sim3packs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y671l7ns8c202sa

*new smaller file*

With this file, the interactions for the spell book and fountain of youth are blank for me. But everything else works fine. I'm using de-crapped sims3packs.

kissing_toast:
Quote from: notouching on 2012 January 29, 15:14:14

With this file, the interactions for the spell book and fountain of youth are blank for me. But everything else works fine. I'm using de-crapped sims3packs.

I had this problem early on, when trying to figure out the spoon with the cauldron. I know it's a pain in the ass but if you uninstall the objects that have missing strings via the launcher then reinstall them it fixes that. I'm going to add the link to the previous version if you want to be lazy about it.

Quote from: nahcujam on 2012 January 29, 09:08:59

Is This  all I need? The older fix should be removed?

Yes, everything still works fine for me with this one, even after clearing caches and what not.

Showtime:
Have someone a browser where megaupload works? I want packages download!

jake hughes:
megaupload closed down

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page