More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 16:22:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2161540 times)
Verion
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1525 on: 2011 October 06, 17:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh the sets looks great! And its new lot! But that lots don`t shows me in game. Can someone share only lots from the store? (i mean all lots from the store, like Gothique Library, Olympian Physique and that new lot). And share that new compilation set?
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: 2011 October 06, 18:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I love the guitar in that set.
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: 2011 October 06, 18:48:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well after last month I'm sorry but I wont be uploading anymore sets so the ball is in someone elses court this month.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: 2011 October 06, 18:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well after last month I'm sorry but I wont be uploading anymore sets so the ball is in someone elses court this month.

You have chosen an apt username, then. Not that I blame you.
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: 2011 October 06, 19:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have chosen an apt username, then. Not that I blame you.

Well after getting my files pulled by EA I'm not risking my other files being deleted.
itz_kukuchka
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: 2011 October 06, 20:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked
That is ridiculous, EA is a bunch of Nazis.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: 2011 October 06, 20:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked
That is ridiculous, EA is a bunch of Nazis.

It's hardly ridiculous. These are pay files after all. They don't want them distributed freely. Not that I am pro-EA, mind, it's just rather far-fetched and overblown to compare a software company to the Nazis. On the other hand, this *is* the internets, so I guess Godwin's Law applies.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Handlangerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: 2011 October 06, 21:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brownlustgirl, is the Arcade Regency Set untouched? All items of this lot are replaced by default objects although they show up ingame.
femmedeluxe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: 2011 October 06, 22:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

October 2011 compilation set: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3BQG2WR

Thanks!

I will get the .package uploaded on Monday is someone doesn't beat me to it...
TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: 2011 October 07, 01:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brownlustgirl, is the Arcade Regency Set untouched? All items of this lot are replaced by default objects although they show up ingame.

This happens to all lots you download from here. I just find pictures of the lot as it should be and then go in game and replace the default items.
Handlangerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: 2011 October 07, 10:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently heard that installing shared decrapified files may cause this problem. That's never happened to me before. Never mind, IŽll furnish it myself.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: 2011 October 07, 13:05:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never modify any files. I don't complete the download until I make copies of the S3P, zip them and upload them.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: 2011 October 07, 13:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado updated the decrapifier/recompressor to solve that problem, it works now correctly. So update your tool, decrap the lots you want and install them with the launcher.
Handlangerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: 2011 October 07, 14:33:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a plan.
katierose
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: 2011 October 07, 14:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK I will most likely sound dumb, however I am having a problem when I am converting my store content to packages. I use the mutliextracter from MTS no problems there. My problem is when I try to combined the with the sim3PE. Some of them won't load. It saids
Could not open package:
C:\Users\Michelle\Desktop\0x4b94f302433742f78312244c38e5ec2e.package

This file does not contain the expected package identifier in the header.
This could be because it is a protected package (e.g. a Store item).

Expected magic tag 'DBPF'.  Found 'DBPP'.
I am not sure what that means. I have used sim3p eto combined nearly all my packages. I have tried the decrapifyer but I am not sure if I did it right. Any advice would be helpful.  Thank you in advance.

That message means you did not decrapify them correctly.  You can find detailed instructions on how to decrapify in this thread.

Thanks I got it working now.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: 2011 October 07, 16:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a link for only the bonus suit for playing sims social on facebook? The link in the download thread includes october compilation and uber toilet, which I already have. I prefer untouched sims3pack, thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 2011 October 08, 07:38:31 by bowrain » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: 2011 October 16, 13:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to post my question in this thread but it's already dead and I didn't want to do a double whammy by asking a stupid question and commit necromancy so here it goes. Are the decrapify.exe files and the s3rc.exe files one and the same? Cause I've been using both along with the batch file to decrapify store content. Never mind I realized what I was doing wrong.

Several people also mentioned that they just drop the buildings into the library and they don't install them via the launcher (somehow this is also new to me). This month I uploaded the October compilation set and I was wondering how you guys go about installing these then. Do you install the set via the launcher and then download the file for the building separately and then drop the building in the library folder? Strangely enough everything works in my game without a problem with the exception of items on lots being replaced (I know there's a fix for this).

ETA: I've been pulling my hair out over this cause I've been searching all over MATY and I can't find a proper answer. I still use the old files to decrapify content and I install buildings like Gothique and Olympian by using the launcher. The objects in the lots get replaced this way though as you all know. I downloaded the new files and decrapified the October set but now all of the buildings are missing. The objects are there but the buildings are not in the library. This surprises me a great deal since it didn't only affect the Regency building but all other buildings from the store. Is this supposed to happen?
« Last Edit: 2011 October 16, 17:07:20 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1542 on: 2011 October 16, 17:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Virgali There's two different ways. I, personally run the sets through s3rc, convert them to package using Delphy's extractor, and then open the files up with s3pe to figure out what they are before merging them. Lots get dropped in the library file. If you decrapify, theoretically you could do this, but you'd need to decrapify the lot too, and it would be redundant as the launcher drops all lots in the library folder too. I guess you could use the custom launcher for a 3rd way, but I never have tried it.

I like converting lots to package for 2 reasons. A- I get to see all the crap that was packaged with the lot, and I can toss things like the creepy doll before they infect my game. B- I can completely avoid the launcher.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: 2011 October 16, 17:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Virgali There's two different ways. I, personally run the sets through s3rc, convert them to package using Delphy's extractor, and then open the files up with s3pe to figure out what they are before merging them. Lots get dropped in the library file. If you decrapify, theoretically you could do this, but you'd need to decrapify the lot too, and it would be redundant as the launcher drops all lots in the library folder too. I guess you could use the custom launcher for a 3rd way, but I never have tried it.

I like converting lots to package for 2 reasons. A- I get to see all the crap that was packaged with the lot, and I can toss things like the creepy doll before they infect my game. B- I can completely avoid the launcher.

I just finished editing my post when I saw yours. The problem is that the buildings don't show up in the library folder. They used to with the old decrapify files but for some reason they don't anymore.  Huh

Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1544 on: 2011 October 16, 17:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea why that would happen, as I don't decrapify, but you could try downloading the ones I uploaded, decrapifying them, and dropping them in the library folder as a quick fix.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
ticotaco
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: 2011 October 16, 18:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello everybody! first i want to thank u all for ur wonderful job Cheesy! and second i was wondering if anyone can pls post those single item from the store in ts3 pack for download! thank you! (i hope it's the right place to ask)
those are the item i was serching for:
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:34672&categoryId=&scategoryId=11979&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=15
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:33595&categoryId=&scategoryId=11979&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=30
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:38566&categoryId=&scategoryId=11960&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:38575&categoryId=&scategoryId=11960&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:38052&categoryId=&scategoryId=11772&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=30
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:20432&categoryId=&scategoryId=11772&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=165

thank you very much, i hope u can help me Smiley!!!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: 2011 October 16, 18:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea why that would happen, as I don't decrapify, but you could try downloading the ones I uploaded, decrapifying them, and dropping them in the library folder as a quick fix.

Thank you, I think that's the only way I'll get them to work for the time being. I really hope that someone who knows more about decrapifying would like to help me out though causet his is very weird to say the least.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: 2011 October 16, 20:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, I think that's the only way I'll get them to work for the time being. I really hope that someone who knows more about decrapifying would like to help me out though causet his is very weird to say the least.

Try making a thread about it in The World of Pudding.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: 2011 October 17, 01:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a link for only the bonus suit for playing sims social on facebook? The link in the download thread includes october compilation and uber toilet, which I already have. I prefer untouched sims3pack, thanks in advance.

Anyone? Or at least tell me the file name? I've searched the downloads thread again, just in case I missed it, but searching for "facebook" only gives 2 results, and both are packages. I prefer sims3pack. I've also searched for "bonus", "social", and "reward" and nothing relevant came up except the one containing the link of package version of it.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: 2011 October 17, 02:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone? Or at least tell me the file name? I've searched the downloads thread again, just in case I missed it, but searching for "facebook" only gives 2 results, and both are packages. I prefer sims3pack. I've also searched for "bonus", "social", and "reward" and nothing relevant came up except the one containing the link of package version of it.

Why are you searching? It came out recently, just start on the last page and work your way backwards, this isn't rocket science.

*edit* it IS on the last page tardling

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: