More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:03:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Facts & Strategery
| | |-+  Tutorial: Making Adopted Children Look Biological
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tutorial: Making Adopted Children Look Biological  (Read 60228 times)
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
Re: Tutorial: Making Adopted Children Look Biological
« Reply #50 on: 2010 July 06, 02:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would someone please but the saltfucker an LJ, so he has somewhere to put these emo rants about how he isn't gay, oh please, jermy take me to the prom?
Heh. Those are for people who think they have something interesting to say. I'm under no illusions about the interestingness of my words, nor do I feel any particular compulsion to type them; I'm mostly just doing it because it's funny to watch the rest of you. Which it is.
Anyway, it's firmly established that I maintain that there is no such thing as homosexuality. Now, before you go cry "homophobia", don't forget that I don't believe that there's such a thing as heterosexuality, either. I've been pretty well-established as a proponent of the theory of innate bisexuality since... well, at least since Whine was here, actually, because his really hilariously disgusted reaction to the notion that he might ever be willing to fuck, or apparently even touch, a woman was what made me decide that Shouty Vole was the new Whine when he reacted the same way.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2010 July 06, 02:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again, please learn to use paragraphs. How can you have over 1500 posts and still be posting in bricks and walls? Nobody has taken issue with that?

I don't believe that there's such a thing as heterosexuality, either. I've been pretty well-established as a proponent of the theory of innate bisexuality

So what you're saying is "I've never heard of the Kinsey scale but I'm pretty sure I'm a super revolutionary badass for thinking that everyone is innately bisexual in a way."
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 July 06, 02:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duh, we've ALL heard of the Kinsey scale ever since jordi told us he was 100% heterosexual.

Carry on with Vole v Weasel, the Engayening, though.

Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 July 06, 02:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again, please learn to use paragraphs. How can you have over 1500 posts and still be posting in bricks and walls? Nobody has taken issue with that?

I don't believe that there's such a thing as heterosexuality, either. I've been pretty well-established as a proponent of the theory of innate bisexuality

So what you're saying is "I've never heard of the Kinsey scale but I'm pretty sure I'm a super revolutionary badass for thinking that everyone is innately bisexual in a way."
Paragraphs are for the weak. TEXTWALL FTW!
And I have, in fact, heard of the Kinsey scale, and I've BROUGHT IT UP in the past. It's pretty much one of the basic tenets of said theory. Nowhere did I say that I thought I was some kind of "super revolutionary badass" for thinking it - as a matter of fact, I am constantly surprised by people who don't believe it, because it seems so obvious. There are, for example, people who don't believe in evolution, but that doesn't make the people who do "super revolutionary badasses". It didn't even do that when the theory was new. It just makes them right. Then again, this is something that I would not expect an F such as yourself to understand.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 July 06, 02:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We are allowed, without going to the science lab and giving some bone marrow to be jury rigged into fake magic science sperm (not condescension, it's just such a weird process), to have two females in-game have a baby.
Actually, you aren't, as the AwesomeMod only except same-sex pollination attempts as valid when the parties involved are in a ScienceWorks.

Varmint - I'm sure that YY pregnancies would die before they are born. There are, I believe, XYY people and I can't believe I'm about to say this here but I find your statement offensive and really wish you hadn't gone there.
Because sims with gross chromosomal anomalies are not in the game, although if I can find a way to PUT them in the game, I will, sims are assumed to be mostly-normal XX and XY people. And yes, the non-viability of YYs is reflected in the results of what happens if you pollinate male-male: The gender ratio default, instead of 1:1 M:F, becomes 2:1, because in such a combination, you have a 50% chance of an XY, a 25% of an XX, and a 25% of a YY...which would immediately die, thus reducing it to 2:1.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 06, 09:28:57 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 July 06, 03:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you aren't, as the AwesomeMod only except same-sex pollination attempts as valid when the parties involved are in a ScienceWorks.

Technically it only theoretically accepts same-sex pollination in the ScienceWorks since Awesomemod itself does not enable the action to actually do such pollinating. It only allows for it if an additional mod is in place that enables it and to my knowledge no such mod has been created.

However, there are mods such as Twallan's pollinator that bypass Awesomemod's ban on same sex pollination outside of the ScienceWorks and provide a workaround to still allow it to take place even with Awesomemod running.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 July 06, 04:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I scoured the sims forums yesterday looking for the whole samesex thing at the lab, no go. So I installed Twallan's PC, sent my girls to the lab and had them woohoo (they got caught), then sent them home and used the pollinator. Sadface.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 July 06, 07:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this is so, then I have to report a failure of this process, because I forgot to reinstall the meshes and did indeed have an invisible Sim.
The fix is in the next version.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Spaz
Asinine Airhead

Why you looking at me? <_<

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 July 06, 09:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I also think that there seems to be something in the game itself that prevents the case of XX during a male pregnancy. So far I've had, I think, 7 male pregnancies and they all produced boys, even if the parturient was fed melons and solely melons during the whole phase of pregnancy.

The sim in my test save had a girl on the first try, and I didn't eat/do anything to change the baby's gender.

EDIT to avoid double-posting:

Extremely stupid and utterly worthless and almost impressively boring. I suspect, although I may be wrong, that you think it'll get you attention, but the fact is that it makes you less worthy of attention, because why would anyone want to bother with someone whose whole existence seems to be singularly focussed on their sexual orientation?

Just don't be surprised when someone doesn't care to pay any attention to your shallow blandness.

Boring enough to make you rant non-stop... <_<
« Last Edit: 2010 July 06, 13:31:53 by Spaz » Logged

"If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work:  'Hello.  Can't work today, still queer.'"  ~Robin Tyler
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 July 06, 14:21:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Extremely stupid and utterly worthless and almost impressively boring. I suspect, although I may be wrong, that you think it'll get you attention, but the fact is that it makes you less worthy of attention, because why would anyone want to bother with someone whose whole existence seems to be singularly focussed on their sexual orientation?

Just don't be surprised when someone doesn't care to pay any attention to your shallow blandness.

Boring enough to make you rant non-stop... <_<
He cares so little that he wrote a Manifesto.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010 July 06, 15:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course. I always do that. Haven't you been paying attention? Lack of immediate interest is no reason not to exploit something for potential future amusement.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 July 06, 17:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course. I always do that. Haven't you been paying attention? Lack of immediate interest is no reason not to exploit something for potential future amusement.

No one is buying this particular line of bullshit you are peddling. Maybe you should try something else?

Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010 July 06, 17:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one is buying this particular line of bullshit you are peddling. Maybe you should try something else?
Yes, yes, except that that particular line is true, and trying something else would entail finding a suitable lie, which is just too much effort to go to for something which I, as established, don't particularly care about. Nice try, though.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010 July 06, 20:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear, that weasel on his avatar needs to be coming out of Boobzilla's ass, because he's sounding just like her.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010 July 06, 20:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, so you've finally noticed that? Man, you're pretty dense. On the other hand, I was kind of hoping you wouldn't notice, because I was looking forward to claiming to be the sock of an established member for the Boob Trifecta. Ah, well, perhaps another time.

Spaz
Asinine Airhead

Why you looking at me? <_<

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010 July 06, 20:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, and all this time I thought that was a weasel in a ball gown!  Roll Eyes

"If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work:  'Hello.  Can't work today, still queer.'"  ~Robin Tyler
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010 July 06, 21:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummm... when was the last ball gown you've seen with bleeding bite marks in? Wait, no, don't answer that. I don't want to know.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: