More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:03:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Glitch? Or something worse?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glitch? Or something worse?  (Read 2970 times)
Simmistress
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Glitch? Or something worse?
« on: 2010 June 27, 20:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a couple move to an apartment lot, and when the time came for some visitors to welcome them to the new apartment, Madeline Despret was generated multiple times.  Before I realized this, she had the opportunity to speak to herself  Angry --I returned to neighborhood, without saving.  Then, reloaded lot, waited--she regenerated again.  I tried "clearing" her off lot, but she stubbornly regenerated.  Returned to neighborhood, again without saving.  Went to her lot--she is a playable sim in my neighborhood--spawned RDC--got an object error--killed her.  Then, saved, returned to the original apartment lot, and she did not regenerate.  Was this a glitch?  Or an impending disaster?  I have good backups of this NH, so if it is asplode, I can deal with it. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Glitch? Or something worse?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 28, 12:21:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try using the Lot Debugger to "Nuke Sim Schedulers". Or just nuke them off the lot as they appear with the Ingelogical Shrub. The same sim showng up multiple times tends to be an occasional random glitch in the game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: