More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 00:05:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The Neverending Pause
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Neverending Pause  (Read 64070 times)
bongart
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: The Neverending Pause
« Reply #75 on: 2012 April 03, 03:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.  What a hostile community

I read the thread.  I did not see any solution listed... just a lot of supposition.

Nowhere in the thread did it say that either of those two tools were part of a specific Mod.  In fact, I was asking where I would have to get them.  That's why I said..
Now.  I've seen references through this thread to "fixall" and "resetworld" but I can find no reference as to where to download these tools in the thread itself
I mean, you did see that comment, right?  It's not like Wizard was being a... what did he call me... a "fucknut" by missing how I mentioned that I was obviously ignorant of the fact that both of those tools were included in that specific mod... since I did not where to get them... and I said as much.  So, obviously I would not have that Mod installed.

I mentioned that I had no Mods installed, so that others like myself who are brought here by a Google search for a solution to the problem, could see that people who aren't using any Mods can be experiencing this, and that they don't have to uninstall their Mods as a bug-fix.  I expected anyone reading my post to be able to comprehend what I wrote, to see that I never said anything about BETTER Ram, just that I had changed Ram months before this problem ever surfaced, so that the Ram was not an issue at all, before or after.

I've further proved on my own that Ram was not an issue, for starting a new game in Sunset Valley sees no pauses whatsoever... which proves it has nothing to do with the amount of Ram either, genius.  Way to go attempting to look smart about things, only to show that you have reading comprehension issues AND can enjoy being just plain wrong.

But, it was my mistake to attempt to seek assistance here.  Thank you for making that abundantly clear.  Let the ignorant flame war continue.

Oh.. and where is the "fucking manual" I am supposed to read?  Better yet, where is the post that everyone who joins the forum is supposed to read, that has all of this information?  Oh, and where is the moderator who should be closing threads that are not supposed to be posted in?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2012 April 03, 03:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.  What a hostile community

Yes, didn't you read the FAQ before posting your drivel here first?

I read the thread.  I did not see any solution listed... just a lot of supposition.

Yes, you did see a solution, you quoted it yourself, coming from yourself.

Nowhere in the thread did it say that either of those two tools were part of a specific Mod.  In fact, I was asking where I would have to get them.  That's why I said..
Now.  I've seen references through this thread to "fixall" and "resetworld" but I can find no reference as to where to download these tools in the thread itself
I mean, you did see that comment, right?  It's not like Wizard was being a... what did he call me... a "fucknut" by missing how I mentioned that I was obviously ignorant of the fact that both of those tools were included in that specific mod... since I did not where to get them... and I said as much.  So, obviously I would not have that Mod installed.

If you even tried the easiest of searches you would have found an answer to these stoopid fucking questions.

I mentioned that I had no Mods installed, so that others like myself who are brought here by a Google search for a solution to the problem, could see that people who aren't using any Mods can be experiencing this, and that they don't have to uninstall their Mods as a bug-fix.  I expected anyone reading my post to be able to comprehend what I wrote, to see that I never said anything about BETTER Ram, just that I had changed Ram months before this problem ever surfaced, so that the Ram was not an issue at all, before or after.

I've further proved on my own that Ram was not an issue, for starting a new game in Sunset Valley sees no pauses whatsoever... which proves it has nothing to do with the amount of Ram either, genius.  Way to go attempting to look smart about things, only to show that you have reading comprehension issues AND can enjoy being just plain wrong.

But see here at MATY tardlings like you come here and resurrect dead threads asking questions that are just about always answered within all of the TL;DR all of the time. Skeptical we are.

But, it was my mistake to attempt to seek assistance here.  Thank you for making that abundantly clear.  Let the ignorant flame war continue.

But tards like you are the kindling for said flame war.

Oh.. and where is the "fucking manual" I am supposed to read?  Better yet, where is the post that everyone who joins the forum is supposed to read, that has all of this information?  Oh, and where is the moderator who should be closing threads that are not supposed to be posted in?

1. SEARCH MOAR.
2. SEARCH MOAR.
3. We are smart enough so that we don't have to have moderators (for the most part). Besides, this'll get tossed into RL eventually, that way even moar people can point, laugh and poke you with sticks.  

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2012 April 03, 04:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh.. and where is the "fucking manual" I am supposed to read?
It's right here: www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/awesome/manual.  To be honest, it is rather hard to find; it took me ages.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2012 April 03, 04:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BAD JEEBUS. NO HELPEE TARDEE.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2012 April 03, 05:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rohina - hover over Jeebus linkee.
« Last Edit: 2012 April 03, 22:42:38 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2012 April 03, 06:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG COULD YOU BE ANY MORE STUPID? JFC. Why do you tards INSIST on underestimating me? I could spot you 50 IQ points and not even wince, so don't embarrass yourself by pointing out the bleeding obvious, and TRY for ONCE in your life to think more than half a move ahead.

In other words - WAY TO GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE GAME TO ANYONE WHO ISN'T A COMPLETE MORON.

Do yourself a favour in future and STFU.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2012 April 03, 07:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and where is the moderator who should be closing threads that are not supposed to be posted in?

Oh we don't close threads here, how would that enable moar fight? This part of the thread is likely to end up in RetardoLand shortly, but until then we will enjoy the stuttering and Kermit flail.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2012 April 03, 22:42:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do you tards INSIST on underestimating me?

It's not underestimating if it's true.

If my poor and stunted IQ is so predictable then don't post things so tempting to it. You didn't have to say anything there. I proclaim that you are now trying to cover your own butt, instead of owing up to your own fail.

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2012 April 03, 23:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Logs from last night on IRC:

[00:59] <rohina> I was helping trick it.
[01:00] <rohina> I figured it would be more likely to cleek
[01:01] <Jeebii> Too bad bit.ly threw up a warning when I tried to hide the link
[01:01] <Jeebii> The tard won't notice anyway, of course
[01:01] <rohina> My Chrome shows the link, but hopefully the tard is too stupey

Now, of course, Madame Mim has given the game away.  DAMMIT, YOU.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2012 April 03, 23:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If my poor and stunted IQ is so predictable then don't post things so tempting to it. You didn't have to say anything there. I proclaim that you are now trying to cover your own butt, instead of owing up to your own fail.

What a shame there is evidence to the contrary.

You know, a slightly smarter person would have PMed me. That way, you could have avoided waving a giant red flag for the tard. But I guess that's yet another thing that wouldn't occur to you because you are a complete idiot.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2012 April 04, 00:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like a better value on the times for the conversation please (at least tell me the time zone that those hours exist in), because it looks to me like backpeddling happening more than 5 hours after the original postings.

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2012 April 04, 01:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rohina posted at about 12:47 AM my time (MATY servar time is roughly ten minutes off actual Kofistani time), and I asked her about her post at 12:59 AM, an interval that's less than fifteen minutes.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2012 April 04, 02:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TIMEZONES: yet another concept with which Madam Mim is unfamiliar.

Oh, and by the way? This tedious nitpicking in an attempt to cover up your own stupidity is not fooling anyone.
« Last Edit: 2012 April 04, 02:21:48 by rohina » Logged

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2012 April 04, 03:00:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, dear, you're getting all butt-hurt now. I wanted confirmation because my listing shows your MATY posts at @09 and your so official log at @01 - a major time discrepancy. I asked for clarification and you lose it.

Thankyou Jeebus for the clarification. I see now that there wasn't any time to commence a back-peddling campaign.
« Last Edit: 2012 April 04, 05:21:47 by Madame Mim » Logged

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2012 April 04, 03:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not butthurt, it's the anger caused by someone who GAVE THE STINKING GAME AWAY TO A TARD, GODAMMIT.

keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2012 April 04, 03:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, dear, you're getting all butt-hurt now. I wanted confirmation because my listing shows your MATY posts at @09 and your so official log at @01 - a major time discrepancy. I asked for clarification and you lose it.

Thank you Jeebus for the clarification. I see now that there wasn't any time to commence a back-peddling campaign.

FIFY
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2012 April 04, 04:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, dear, you're getting all butt-hurt now. I wanted confirmation because my listing shows your MATY posts at @09 and your so official log at @01 - a major time discrepancy. I asked for clarification and you loose it.

LOOSE it? Really? I would suggest you "loose" any further arguments about your being a fucking moran.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: