More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:18:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Changing Settings
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Changing Settings  (Read 8169 times)
StamperCat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Changing Settings
« on: 2010 June 22, 07:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel like this is going to really show my ignorance, but oh well!  I have installed AwesomeMod into a clean game with all EPs and updates. It shows all the settings when I type "showconfig" in the cheat window. But I cannot find any directions on how to change any of the settings. I have just tried typing one of the commands into the cheat space, but I get an error message that it is not recognized. Believe it or not, I am not blond and I have used other cheats commands in the game. Another question...did I understand if I play with this AwesomeMod and save a game with it installed, then uninstall AwesomeMod, that game will not be playable? Thanks for any direction here. Huh
sorbet
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Changing Settings
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 22, 08:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome Mod Configuration Tool:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/awesome/config.php

If you actually use AM then save, your game is unplayable without AM.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 22, 08:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't actually true, although damage can result if you do not properly park your game prior to removal.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
StamperCat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 22, 08:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you both for the quick response. I have figured out how to use it now. I changed the ones I wanted on the website, saved the file and put it in the folder and it works fine. So I go to that web page every time I want to change something and I assume then replace that file each time?

What do you mean by "parked" my game properly. You can just send me a URL if this is all explained somewhere.
Thanks again  Smiley
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 June 22, 15:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can also change the settings in game via the "setconfig" command. Ex: "setconfig enabledebuginteractions true"  will turn on the debug interactions. The action will not be saved to on but revert when the game is closed. This is recommended for a few of the options rather than defaulting them to on in the html config. Make sure you read the extra text at the end of each line.

To "park" your game, type "uninstall" into the command console.
columbia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 September 01, 04:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking for this too! So glad to find it.

I also want to say that it was very refreshing to see you guys wanting to help AND doing it without calling anyone an idiot. While searching through the forums, I've found that it is not generally the case. Can't really understand why, if someone feels helping others is below them, they then actively pursue threads where assistance is requested!   Tongue
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 September 01, 04:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also want to say that it was very refreshing to see you guys wanting to help AND doing it without calling anyone an idiot.

Idiot.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
columbia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 September 01, 05:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also want to say that it was very refreshing to see you guys wanting to help AND doing it without calling anyone an idiot.

Idiot.

Kisses you silly boy!
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 September 01, 05:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also want to say that it was very refreshing to see you guys wanting to help AND doing it without calling anyone an idiot. While searching through the forums, I've found that it is not generally the case.

Way to completely condescend to the people who are actually, you know, providing you with information.

Kisses you silly boy!

Something tells me you were too lazy to bother with the FAQ.

I sing along with elevator music.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 September 01, 07:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Idiot.

Kisses you silly boy!

Idiot.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: