More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 05:19:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Architectural Designer Bug?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Architectural Designer Bug?  (Read 2505 times)
fallenspades
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Architectural Designer Bug?
« on: 2010 June 18, 17:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing with my Architectural Designer sim for a while now. However, after accidentally quitting the job and rejoining it seems that the game refuses to spawn architecture assignments for the sim.

This happened without Awesome. I tried installing awesome and the problem is still there. I tried resetting the sim and it's no use.

I've been a lurker for a long time now and I've tried searching the forums but no one seems to have the same problem. Could this be an Eaxian bug or just another case of tight pants? Am I the only one having these problems?

mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Architectural Designer Bug?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 20, 13:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else that's experiencing the EAxian quirk where the job tracker for Firefighters or Ghostbus- er, Ghost HUNTERS aren't showing up (I don't know if other jobs make use of the tracker), I figured out today that you can get it to show by pressing the "Show/Hide Job Tracker" button in the lower-left corner of your sim's Career tab. You may have to press it twice. Once to turn it "off", since the game thinks it's on, and the second time to really turn it on.

I assume the architect career is the same. Quote from Ambitions: What's borked thread here in the podium.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: