More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:04:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Twinbrook: Pudding Pied!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Twinbrook: Pudding Pied!  (Read 28863 times)
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Twinbrook: Pudding Pied!
« on: 2010 June 16, 06:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a save game of Twinbrook.

DOWNLOAD LINK

All housed sims have been replaced via AM bodysnatch with less melted pudding. More lots have been placed (special credits to Behind the Junkyard by Shady@MTS and Little Robot Shack by Shivar@Fuzzy Logic Dishwasher). One lot contains build mode CC (download: 3 New Porch Fences by Flabaliki@MTS for the pool to show up correctly. Or don't. Or just bulldoze the lot.).
The Roommates have been replaced. Blaise is now a YA.
Several lots have been ASMspecced with cribs and bed change ups to promote breeding. Further editing of occupied lots is probably needed. You can download this version now or wait a couple days when I have time to get back to it to further crib and re-save.

I have WA, AMB and HELS. WA and AMB are required for this save game. HELS may not be but I cannot say for sure.

Also, this game was saved with AM installed. It is likely loading this save without AM installed will fry the hood.

This save game is crapified, meaning it has not been decrapified. I do have decrapified content. Since no custom (3rd party or store) content was placed on any existing Twinbrook lot there should be no issues related to crapified vs. decrapified content on EA lots. However, if you use decrapified content, it may be a good idea to do such to this save before loading it just to cover your bases.
Custom added lots may require the save be decrapified to show properly.

Enjoy. Let me know if there's any problems.
Not saying I can fix them!

6/20/10: Updated. Download link replaced with new version.
*Added description to Roommates household.
*Most lots have now been ASMspecced for breeding. Some houses have been left alone, namely most of the one bedroom homes (occupied and not, though some have been cribbed) and families the Bayless household, the Castor household, and the Greenwood household. Mainly because I don't want the current adults in those households to continue to breed. If you do or want future breeding in those houses, cribs will need to be added/beds added or altered.

7/12/10: Updated. Download link replaced with new version.
*Library fixed for skilling.
* Several more houses renovated for less single simism.
* Castor, Greenwood, Whelohff, Knack, Curious and Racket homes made ancestral.
* Combined households: Prudence+Coddle, Bull+Brandt
*Additional lots added

Homeless families have not been ununglified. To unuglify homeless sims, you will need to bodysnatch them after they move in.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 12, 16:33:45 by myskaal » Logged
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
Re: Twinbrook: Pudding Pied!
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 16, 09:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TITSPICS OR GTFO.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Angelina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 16, 11:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nice touch with the tiny text at the end
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 16, 11:13:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pics of what exactly? Non pudding sim examples are in the Twinbrook unuglified post. Twinbrook looks like Twinbrook.
« Last Edit: 2010 June 17, 04:27:47 by myskaal » Logged
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 July 12, 16:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neighborhood type view pics of some the added houses.

*Original download updated.
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 July 30, 12:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just loaded up the Smith William Jones Brown family, immediately after installing and the daughter Jenni appears to be pregnant. She isn't visibly pregnant but the game won't let me editsim her due to pregnancy.  Just a warning so others can falcon punch if required.
mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 July 31, 07:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is pregnant in the original Twinbrook.  It appears to be the very beginning of the pregnancy. The father of the baby is Goodwin Goode.

I just loaded up the Smith William Jones Brown family, immediately after installing and the daughter Jenni appears to be pregnant. She isn't visibly pregnant but the game won't let me editsim her due to pregnancy.  Just a warning so others can falcon punch if required.

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 July 31, 07:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is pregnant in the original Twinbrook.  It appears to be the very beginning of the pregnancy. The father of the baby is Goodwin Goode.

I just loaded up the Smith William Jones Brown family, immediately after installing and the daughter Jenni appears to be pregnant. She isn't visibly pregnant but the game won't let me editsim her due to pregnancy.  Just a warning so others can falcon punch if required.

Oh, I never realised that. I think in all my previous Twinbrooks, I must have either not played her, or married her quickly to Goodwin myself.
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 August 18, 16:21:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is indeed pregnant and in this Pudding Pied version she is already bodysnatched.
aesshen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 August 19, 20:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. Sorry to go all squealy, but Mediafire's been giving me a "no servers available" on the download for the past 6 hours, and I'm starting to get antsy about whether it's ever going to work. Could you/someone/anyone do a mirror? I'd be indebted.
Araenna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 August 20, 01:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a note, I've been using a copy of this save to play for awhile, without AM, and have had no problems. Not a guarantee that no one will, but just in case anyone without AM is curious about user experiences.
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 August 20, 22:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

4shared alternate: http://www.4shared.com/file/LQE30kXN/Twinbrooksims3.html

Double check the library on this one, I'm not sure if this was the file I saved before or after fixing it for skilling.
aesshen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 August 22, 17:52:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome, thanks. I have to say, I really like what you've done with the place. All those Wee Barnoids are super for stuffing with families EAxis, in their infinite wisdom, decided to put in the nice sections of town.

Also, for what it's worth, I got an "items missing" warning when I first loaded the save, but I haven't seen any egregiously weird replacements.
Vermilion
Asinine Airhead

ISTP

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 September 12, 02:48:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to download this, but I don't have WA.  Is it possible to use this without WA, or would that bork the whole thing up?
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 September 12, 15:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to download this, but I don't have WA.  Is it possible to use this without WA, or would that bork the whole thing up?

Since it says very clearly
WA and AMB are required for this save game
I'mma go with a "yes". Reading is fun, isn't it?

You could try it, but be aware of the risks and backup appropriately etc. etc.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Vermilion
Asinine Airhead

ISTP

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 September 12, 15:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since it says very clearly
WA and AMB are required for this save game
I'mma go with a "yes". Reading is fun, isn't it?

You could try it, but be aware of the risks and backup appropriately etc. etc.

Yes, I did read that, but I wanted to know whether I could run it at all.  That was probably a stupid question on my part, but unless a WA world is attached to the neighborhood, why would you need WA?
kaarinah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 September 12, 19:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably because it's a save from a game with Ambitions and WA, you don't even have the world it's saved in unless you have Ambitions.
Vermilion
Asinine Airhead

ISTP

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 September 12, 20:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I DO have AMB.  I had WA before, but I had to uninstall it because of A STUPID LAUNCHER BUG (this was before I knew about MATY and MTS and how the launcher is evil), and I was unable to reinstall it.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2010 September 18, 01:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I DO have AMB.  I had WA before, but I had to uninstall it because of A STUPID LAUNCHER BUG (this was before I knew about MATY and MTS and how the launcher is evil), and I was unable to reinstall it.

Well it's a good thing you have to reinstall TS3 again, so install WA and stop bleating about it. For that matter, just follow your avatar and STFU.

Simulate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 September 20, 23:29:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's a good thing you have to reinstall TS3 again, so install WA and stop bleating about it. For that matter, just follow your avatar and STFU.

Simulate, mocks Vermillionagain.

J. M. Pescado: "Closing this one as an ID: 10T error."
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 September 21, 14:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sooze, wonders why we are misusing commas.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 September 25, 20:57:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking really good, indeed.

Some of the Sims from Twinbrook, well, I just want to delete them. In general it feels like there are too many. It has nothing to do with your work, just Twinbrook alone seems more packed than it should be. What happens if you delete a sim before playing in the Sims 3? Will that bork your game as badly as it did in TS2? With this version of Twinbrook, judging by your description, you have already played it a bit (just to bodysnatch the Sims), so would my safest bet me to kill them off rather than deleting their homes with them in it? (It sounds awful when I put it that way...) What would be the best way to rid this town of a few Sims that seem extraneous?

Going to give this a try anyway, so thanks very much, Myskaal.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 September 25, 21:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happens if you delete a sim before playing in the Sims 3?
They get deleted.
would my safest bet me to kill them off rather than deleting their homes with them in it? (It sounds awful when I put it that way...)
It sounds positively idiotic when you put it that way, but that has yet to stop you.

Hope that helps!  Feel free to click the "Thanks" button!
« Last Edit: 2010 September 25, 21:59:44 by jeromycraig » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2010 September 25, 22:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OhTardGirl - You should delete them as you normally would: by uninstalling TS3 and never coming here again.

OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010 September 25, 23:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no problem with you clogging up my thread, but why bother here? Everything you say is useless, anyway. Stop trying to make me feel smaller than you. It will never happen.
Now, I'm not going to clog up this thread with you. Come to my thread and give it to me good (or not so good, Jeromycraig).

Edit:
Also, unless you are as unintelligent as you seem, you do know what I'm talking about when I ask whether or not something bad will happen if I delete Sims randomly. I remember people getting called Tards for NOT knowing that it would happen in TS2....
Now, moving on. I'm still hoping to hear an informed opinion.

And one other thing... You know what's strange...?
Oh, screw it. Come read this at my thread and leave this one be. I'm copying it over to mine.
« Last Edit: 2010 September 25, 23:29:29 by OpiumGirl » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: