More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:34:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sims stuck in vacation house, can't leave to come home -
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims stuck in vacation house, can't leave to come home -  (Read 5411 times)
kyburg
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Sims stuck in vacation house, can't leave to come home -
« on: 2010 June 09, 05:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm out of things to try.  I have all the expansions, none of the stuff packs.  InSim, ACR - and the amazing batbox.

Have two Sims on a lot - marry them and ACR wisks them away to woohoo instead of taking the airport shuttle, which leaves without them.

He then goes to work the next morning, she stays home - and nothing, nothing, nothing.  She also can't cancel or book another vacation.  He gets home, and books another trip.

Problem is, when the shuttle arrives?  One gets in, exits and the shuttle leaves.  And arrives.  And leaves.  And - I brought up the batbox and started nuking things.

I suspect when I threw everything in-world into error, it knocked something loose and the vacation lot started loading.  Since I had sent them to their own vacation home, that's where they landed.

They arrived just in time for the vacation to be over.  But nothing happened.  You can tell them to call to end the vacation and return home, but they get bitched out and hang up the phone without anyone coming to get them.  I tried walking them to a hotel community lot - and that was no fun because then I couldn't move them off the lot or back home again - all the stuff I queued up dropped out of the queue without being executed.

I can rollback to a previous backup - but before I do that, is there anything else left to try to unstick this stuck on vacation issue?  Huh
grammapat
Asinine Airhead

Well at least I aint stupid!

View Profile
Re: Sims stuck in vacation house, can't leave to come home -
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 10, 02:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My situation: couple got married on hotel lot,checked out, called taxi to go home; "loading (another family name)"came up, but screen went back to the vacation lot, where the taxi was returning & they got out. THEN they couldn't call taxi to go home, or even go to another lot.  Could choose "walk to another lot", but they just walked off lot than immediately walked back on.  I went back to original hood, and had another family use tombstone to "add to family".  But then when I tried to move them back to their home (where 2 babies were) it had been renamed the PET'S name and move-in was not allowed "can't move here because ... are at a vacation lot". I had another sim move out of their house & dropped HIM into the house, THEN  "add neighbor {the couple that were parodoxically both in the bin & the vacation lot} to family". I had worked on the vacation lot and had trouble changing the lot zoning back to "hotel", but don't really know how they got stuck.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: