More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:14:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World: Stirling (unpopulated)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: World: Stirling (unpopulated)  (Read 5570 times)
Dyme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
World: Stirling (unpopulated)
« on: 2010 June 06, 08:10:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About Stirling

Map Size: Large
Map Height: 200

Stirling is a quiet mountainous area with all of the community lots, and houses furnished and ready to be occupied. I gave every house it's own looks inside and out, I added the WA kenspa bike on to a few lots cause I wanted to see some of my neighbors ride around on those things. I messed with the terrain paint a lot, and tried to make it look as unique and natural as I could, I‘m not a good painter. I included the world files for anyone who wants to tweak it. I think it looks all right, Milton was more of a prototype to me, what do you think?

Requirements

You need to have the World Adventures Expansion, and you might need the patch 2.6 or around there, cause that's the one I have. I don't use any custom content at all, only base game and WA objects. You do not require Riverview, as I don't even have it installed.

Lot information

I built houses on most of the 10x10 lots because I figure that most custom lots aren't that small except for  plastic box(at mts) and a few others. Some lots are 15x15, 15x20, 20x20. I did a lot of 30x30s, a couple of 30x40s, and there is only one 60x60. A lot of various sizes basically, but most are small around the town area. There are 3 parks, 1 gym, 1 library, 1 pool, 1 beach, 1 graveyard(no ghosts), 1 art gallery, 2 little merchant markets, 2 liquor stores, and all community lots.

105 lots total
- 28 community
- 77 residential
 * 36 houses

Download Link

http://www.4shared.com/file/-q_Ui8L9/Stirling.html

Edit World Download Link

http://www.4shared.com/file/p8sDaMHB/Edit_Stirling.html

Pictures

- From Game View

- From Create A World (to better show lot sizes)

« Last Edit: 2010 June 09, 00:48:14 by Dyme » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: