More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:04:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AWESOMEMOD 1.2.7/2.7.7/3.3.11 TEST THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AWESOMEMOD 1.2.7/2.7.7/3.3.11 TEST THREAD  (Read 266453 times)
lordrichter
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: AWESOMEMOD 1.2.7/2.7.7/3.3.11 TEST THREAD
« Reply #350 on: 2010 June 10, 16:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you played other save games, including save games that have not been previously touched by AM (or new games)?

You might just have a corrupted game.

Danger: Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard, 4th Level
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2010 June 10, 16:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I've been playing this one household since like forever. Didn't have any problem until today Undecided After getting Ambitions, I made one of the sims get a career in architectural design so I only did his jobs. First I got error 12 after playing for about an hour, when I tried to save, error 12. Then I quit without saving, play the same household again, this time saving the game every 15 minutes, then I went about 2 sim days without saving and when I tried to save again, bam error 12. Any ideas? Yesterday I still can play for about an hour straight without saving without getting any error when I saved (I never really played for more than 2 hours in one sitting)
lordrichter
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2010 June 10, 17:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then removing AM should fix your Error 12 problem if you load a save game from prior to installing the latest AM.

friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2010 June 10, 18:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If error 12 is a memory corruption issue, like the previous poster mentioned, than having your game save every hour or so should solve your problem. You said it only did this when you played for a long time without saving right? So don't do that anymore. Smiley
bloodredtoe
Corpulent Cretin

Less awesome than some of you

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2010 June 10, 19:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If error 12 is a memory corruption issue, like the previous poster mentioned, than having your game save every hour or so should solve your problem. You said it only did this when you played for a long time without saving right? So don't do that anymore. Smiley

Might this be caused by insufficient amount of disk space for cache?
pandazarehawt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2010 June 10, 20:11:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OKay did anyone fix the flagant error shiz? Every 5 minutes or so I get that error. Plz reply thanks.

Plz don't be a douche about this question if someone already fixed it please just direct me to where it is, or tell me thank you.

I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Sims Disorder.
Nightwish
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2010 June 10, 20:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might this be caused by insufficient amount of disk space for cache?

I guess it's not. Beacuse I have a lot of free disk space on drive, where game saves and got error 12 using latest base game + WA + HELS + latest AM for this set of packs. And I confirm, when I play longer then something about three sim days, then I get error 12 on saving. So, I save my game every one sim day (for safety), but I must back to main menu and load this game again. When I don't exit, then second or third try of saving finish with error 12 Sad
So I suppose that game have some memory leaks and EA can't find them.
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2010 June 10, 20:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OKay did anyone fix the flagant error shiz? Every 5 minutes or so I get that error. Plz reply thanks.

Plz don't be a douche about this question if someone already fixed it please just direct me to where it is, or tell me thank you.
Fine, I'll reply.

Go fuck yourself.

You are very welcome.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2010 June 10, 21:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't be stupid. That is the equivalent of wearing a "kick me" sign.

But let's ignore that unnecessary comment inviting flames and look at the other part for a moment.

If the mod itself was causing flagrant (not flagant) errors every 5 minutes everyone else would be posting that it was doing that for them as well. They aren't so therefore you are the only one having that problem. If you had posted any specifics at all about your install, your system, what you've updated or installed recently etc people might be able to try to narrow down the cause, however since you did not the only available conclusion is user error.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2010 June 10, 21:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still having a CTD at the same time (Monday 01:00 AM) everytime I play this save. It's the first week of the game.
I have updated to the latest AM test release, as well as added TS3 to the DEP list, which prevented the usual CTD on lot loading.

Aidez-moi, Pessy!

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: 2010 June 10, 21:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noobtards - this is a test thread so can we have less whining please. If you have an issue, report it here so that JMP can take note and others can see if they can duplicate it/compare the situation without AM as some issues are EA not AM.

I played the latest build of AM tonight, and the school is still a park. FSE's when anybody tries to go to school, and no option for painting classes either.

Derelicts are still all over the place. No CTD's at all for me tonight.

To recap: I'm playing Twinbrook with no CC.

* ScriptError_user__06-10-2010__22-42-59__31A39B5A.rar (0.57 KB - downloaded 240 times.)

More F than you
pandazarehawt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2010 June 10, 22:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

k The error isn't coming up anymore, but my kids can't go to school is that an ambitions issue or am?

NoShitSherlock
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2010 June 10, 22:47:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, did you not read all of this thread? Go back and read the last few pages you asinine jackanape!
MissQ
Blathering Buffoon

More Unco Than You!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2010 June 10, 22:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

k The error isn't coming up anymore, but my kids can't go to school is that an ambitions issue or am?
For fuck's sake, just read the damn thread. It's been mentioned over and over and over.
Better yet, just stop posting.

pandazarehawt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2010 June 10, 22:53:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread Is 15 pages long, unlike most of you I don't have that much time on my hands to search through bullshit, when someone could simply be a good person and help me.  however people on threads, (In specific this one) Are complete and utter douche bags, who do not have feel like dealing with "n00bs". So can someone please take the GIANT stick out of their ass and help me, por favor.

Kiirkas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 2010 June 10, 23:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread Is 15 pages long, unlike most of you I don't have that much time on my hands to search through bullshit, when someone could simply be a good person and help me.  however people on threads, (In specific this one) Are complete and utter douche bags, who do not have feel like dealing with "n00bs". So can someone please take the GIANT stick out of their ass and help me, por favor.

You wouldn't walk into a Rotary Club meeting and tell them how to run their show would ya?  I didn't think so.  Learn the culture of MATY and comply, or GTFO.
« Last Edit: 2010 June 10, 23:26:27 by Kiirkas » Logged
NoShitSherlock
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2010 June 10, 23:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well obviously you found enough time to post on here and act like a tard. Obviously you are too busy to use proper grammar, capitalisation, and punctuation too. The motto of this board is LURK MOAR, which you have clearly not done. Why don't you take the giant stick out of your ass and learn some basic reading comprehension.
lordrichter
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2010 June 10, 23:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So can someone please take the GIANT stick out of their ass and help me, por favor.

Not a problem.  Glad to help.  Remove Awesome Mod and do not reinstall it until well after Pescado has announced full support for Ambitions and the current patch level.

You are in over your head.  Things are not going well for you.  You will not be able to fix it on your own.  In fact, no fix is available or even on the horizon.  Time to cut and run.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2010 June 10, 23:21:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread Is 15 pages long, unlike most of you I don't have that much time on my hands to search through bullshit,

Hence the reason there is a search feature on the forum.

when someone could simply be a good person and help me.  however people on threads, (In specific this one) Are complete and utter douche bags, who do not have feel like dealing with "n00bs". So can someone please take the GIANT stick out of their ass and help me, por favor.

That is the way this board always has been and the majority of the people here, including the owner, like it that way. Don't think you can come along and change it. If you don't like it there are other boards you could go to as an alternative where people will be nicer to you like ModtheSims or the Exchange.

Basically, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. However if you like to argue and be made fun of, feel free to stay and provide entertainment for the residents of this forum.

Also, you apparently know little of human nature since telling someone not to be a douchebag is generally the quickest way to get them to be a douchebag.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
MissQ
Blathering Buffoon

More Unco Than You!

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2010 June 11, 00:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then just be a lazy cunt and look through the last 3 pages, you will still find your answer. If you can't take the time to read the damn thread, stop using AM, because you are not worthy.

In other news I'm currently vanilla testing the consignment store to see how much borkage is EA vs AM.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2010 June 11, 00:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Not the way things work around here. You don't like it? STFU and GTFU. No one is forcing you to stay, and definitely no one is forcing you post.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2010 June 11, 00:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't even have to read all 15 pages; all you have to do is type ‘Kids can't go to school,' in the search window at the top of the thread.  See it up there? ^^^  It says ‘Search: and then there is a blank box for typing.  Hazard a guess as to what it will show?  Go ahead; try it, just for shits and giggles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2010 June 11, 01:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really, there are easier methods of stimulating the prostate than a giant stick.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2010 June 11, 01:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't see this issue reported but may have missed it:  Sims can't choose a new wardrobe from CAS.  The option is grayed out.  

ETA: If AM is removed, I can choose more clothing from CAS.
« Last Edit: 2010 June 11, 03:10:21 by rhodaloo » Logged
Mastra
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 2010 June 11, 01:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There seems to be a pathfinding issue with supreme commander. What happens is the current action flickers on and off rapidly and causes the sim to stand still and do nothing. I have noticed this with the toilet action, not sure if it happens with other actions as well. It doesn't happen if I disable supreme commander on that sim and allow the sim to autonomously use the toilet.

Test town: Sunset valley
Installed: World adventures, Ambitions, super computer, awesome mod
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: