More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:43:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Resource.cfg?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Resource.cfg?  (Read 9371 times)
supersimoholic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Resource.cfg?
« on: 2010 June 10, 18:47:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm downloading AwesomeMod for the first time and I've tried to follow the install instructions as best I can, but I'm stuck...
In the walkthrough it said to but the resource.cfg in the Sims 3 directory but when I downloaded the Framework installer it had two resource.cfg files, one "resource.cfg.new" and "resource.cfg.original" (don't worry, I know to delete the "new" or "original" off the end of the file name or it wont work) but I don't know which one I'm supposed to use... I only have the base game and WA atm (if that helps).

Sorry, and thanks.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Re: Resource.cfg?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 10, 19:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"new" is probably for the documents mods folder, and "old" is probably for the programfiles mods folder.
Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 10, 19:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just use Delphy's Framework Installer from MTS.

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
supersimoholic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 10, 20:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did, that's where I got the files from, and since my post I've messed it all up and it won't load past the loadingscreen, so, I'm gonna have to uninstall and give it another try ^^
Like I said, I tried to follow the instructions, but my impatience must have gotten the best of me and I've missed something.

Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks to both of you ^^
Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 June 10, 20:41:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did, that's where I got the files from, and since my post I've messed it all up and it won't load past the loadingscreen, so, I'm gonna have to uninstall and give it another try ^^
Like I said, I tried to follow the instructions, but my impatience must have gotten the best of me and I've missed something.

I'm confuckled; all you have to do with Delphy's installer is download, extract all of the files, open the program, and hit the fucking button.
Does your brain have hemmoroids? Cause clearly it's in your ass.

Edited because I had one too many periods.

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
Incognito
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 June 11, 00:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confuckled; all you have to do with Delphy's installer is download, extract all of the files, open the program, and hit the fucking button.

Seconded, it's not even difficult to do it yourself but clearly you've gone wrong somewhere using Delphy's installer. I'll be nice and tell you that you don't need to uninstall your game, just clean up after your mess. Take out the framework and try again. Simples.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 June 11, 00:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a fantastic smackdown. Keep up the good work Bottle-o-cunt.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 June 11, 01:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a fantastic smackdown. Keep up the good work Bottle-o-cunt.
I KNOW!  I was so impressed I didn't have the heart to correct the spelling of "hemorrhoids".  I've been following BoC's work with a keen eye.  So far, I like the cut of his or her jib.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: