More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:13:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Incompatible with WA 2.7.7.006002
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Incompatible with WA 2.7.7.006002  (Read 6925 times)
seremela
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Incompatible with WA 2.7.7.006002
« on: 2010 June 03, 17:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,
I know you guys must be fed up with people reporting crashes, but honest, I have had a good look on the forum! This is my problem:

I installed an update yesterday (or possibly two-it seemed to go through the whole thing twice). The next time I come to play the game, I run the launcher but then I get a message:
"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3..." and the option to quit or continue. If I continue I get the following message during the first loading bar:
"WARNING: Non-critical core mismatch! A core file not part of AwesomeMod does not match expected values. This could be the result of a version mismatch or a third-party hack." and the option to quite or ignore.
I quit, 'cause I'm a bit scared of what might happen.

So is something out-of-date? Help v much appreciated, sorry if this is tedious and repetitive!
FireDrake
Blathering Buffoon

It seems that they all died...

View Profile
Re: Incompatible with WA 2.7.7.006002
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 03, 17:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The version of AwesomeMod that you have installed is for an older patch of TS3. That would be the Critical Core Mismatch thing. Pescado is currently working on one that works for the latest patch, but it's encountering some bumps. You'll have to remove AwesomeMod from your Mods folder and wait till he fixes it.

"Birds, flowers, sun...Hawaii does not exist. It's a myth...like tough liberals, or the Canadian army."
You should click on this.
seremela
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 03, 17:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I assumed that was it, but I thought I'd seen someone say it worked with all versions of TS3.
Anyway, thanks very much!
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 03, 17:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I assumed that was it, but I thought I'd seen someone say it worked with all versions of TS3.

It will soon work with this patch, sheesh. Give it time, it actually needs to be WRITTEN and adapted every single time a new patch or something comes out. By a person. Which takes time.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
AngerousAlex
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 June 05, 15:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It will soon work with this patch, sheesh. Give it time, it actually needs to be WRITTEN and adapted every single time a new patch or something comes out. By a person. Which takes time.

Pescado is no "person". I believe he is some kind of superior droid.

So the whole mod is pretty much redone from the ground up every time? Christ.
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 June 06, 04:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well kinda. He has to figure out what EA has touched with the patches and EP and make adjustments because AwesomeMod doesn't have its own inappropriate touching doll with anatomically correct bits (yet).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: