More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:52:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Product Registration Mod
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Product Registration Mod  (Read 69611 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Product Registration Mod, Updated June 5th Again
« Reply #50 on: 2010 June 18, 15:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this shiny new feature of AM impact this mod at all?
Not really.

I think it means this mod isn't needed. At least that's how I'm interpreting it.
Pretty much. All registration checks are now crippled, so there is no need for another potential source of later conflict.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 June 19, 13:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone tested trying to invent the career bundle objects without this mod but with the newest Awesomemod that removes the need for registration? I'm curious if it actually does work or if people are getting the red cubes since someone in the Awesomemod test thread reported getting them recently.

@Pescado: What did you change exactly? It was found earlier in this thread that not only did the <ProductRegistrationRequired>, <SKU_Registered> and <SKU> tags need to be yanked out, but the <EPVersion> of the objects needed to be change to base game. For some unknown reason that was the only way it would work and the objects would be created correctly and show in game.

If your changes don't trick the game into thinking these career bundle inventions are base game objects, unless you otherwise fixed whatever weird EAxian entanglement that was causing such behavior, then I suspect this package may still be needed to get the inventions to show.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Rothchild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 June 19, 15:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tested inventing with only AwesomeMod and a test mod that set all inventions to level 10, except the 2 from the bundle which were set to 0.  I was able to invent the 2 bundle inventions.  I did install the bundle through the launcher though, so I'm not sure if it would work if it was installed as a .package.  I'll attach the mentioned test mod and hopefully someone who installed the bundle as a .package will test it.

* Test_Core_Inventing.package (25.44 KB - downloaded 503 times.)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 June 20, 04:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tested inventing with only AwesomeMod and a test mod that set all inventions to level 10, except the 2 from the bundle which were set to 0.  I was able to invent the 2 bundle inventions.  I did install the bundle through the launcher though, so I'm not sure if it would work if it was installed as a .package.  I'll attach the mentioned test mod and hopefully someone who installed the bundle as a .package will test it.

Will test this and get back to you thanks.

Yup can confirm your little item works for anyone who may have installed their bundle as a package, like I did, THANKS!

Okay nevermind, it only  made them available in Debug to buy, however they are not learning for me, this could be because my sims is already at level 10 inventing, but spending another load of time trying to learn these 2 was unsuccesful. I'm going to try and reinstall the package using the launcher, for some reason it never works for me.
« Last Edit: 2010 June 20, 08:11:02 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
boy_ptk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 June 21, 04:37:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tested inventing with only AwesomeMod and a test mod that set all inventions to level 10, except the 2 from the bundle which were set to 0.  I was able to invent the 2 bundle inventions.  I did install the bundle through the launcher though, so I'm not sure if it would work if it was installed as a .package.  I'll attach the mentioned test mod and hopefully someone who installed the bundle as a .package will test it.

Can you make a test mod for making 2 sculptures from the bundle as well? And also a test mod for 2 investigator cases included in the bundle. I want to try these with Awesomemod. Thank you.

Nevermind, I have managed to sculpt The Guardian Griffon & Octavian with Awesomemod. Now I want try to see the 2 investigator cases (SpookyStory and TattooedThief).
« Last Edit: 2010 June 24, 02:38:16 by boy_ptk » Logged
Rothchild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Product Registration Mod
« Reply #55 on: 2010 October 27, 12:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For anyone that uses this mod, I updated it for 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2/6.0.
Dark_Walker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2013 May 12, 22:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The download link for this mod is down, is their a alternate? I have this problem for the Ultimate Careers Bundle and I usualy use Twallan other then getting Awesome mod is their a fix?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2013 May 12, 23:06:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The download link for this mod is down, is their a alternate? I have this problem for the Ultimate Careers Bundle and I usualy use Twallan other then getting Awesome mod is their a fix?

Yes. Search and ye shall find.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Dark_Walker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2013 May 12, 23:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found something about your 'to-do' list Kissing Toast here. Is that what you wanted me to find? Or has the mod been updated and I'm blind and can't find it? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with MATY's forums.
Dark_Walker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2013 May 12, 23:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doh... I've had the KT_Storefix_UnAwesome.package installed the whole time, the latest. I guess I have some other problem. Damn
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2013 May 22, 01:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doh... I've had the KT_Storefix_UnAwesome.package installed the whole time, the latest. I guess I have some other problem. Damn
What's exactly your problem Dark_Walker? Walking in the Dark?  Huh

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: