More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 11:05:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?  (Read 11943 times)
MistMeUK
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?
« on: 2010 July 24, 12:42:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys, been awhile sinceIve been here,  quick question, is there away for me to see the total number of residents in my neighbourhood?
snapzit
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 July 24, 18:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have the special glasses?

Perfected the golf clap here.

ENTP
Rothchild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 July 24, 20:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you spot the error in your subject "How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?"  Neither ar nor neighbourhood are real words.  Your post was even worse then the subject of your post.  Learn to type and proof read your posts.  If you don't care enough to spend 10 seconds checking over your post, why should we care to help you.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 July 24, 21:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The irony, it burns.

Can you spot the error in your subject "How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?"  Neither ar nor neighbourhood are real words. Your post was even worse then the subject of your post.  Learn to type and proofread your posts.  If you don't care enough to spend 10 seconds checking over your post, why should we care to help you?
Actually, "neighbourhood" is an alternative spelling, commonly used in nations speaking British English instead of Americanized English. I have a suspicion the OP is British. No idea how I might have gotten that from the username. However, that doesn't excuse failing to use a space in between words or understand basic forum culture. Saying "Hi", even. What's next? Holding hands and singing while we cross the street?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 July 24, 22:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if there is a direct way to do it, but if you have awesomemod I would save the game and then type destroyallhumans in the cheat console.  It will kill everyone in your town and tell you how many were killed.  Then just reload the game from your save point.  An alternative would be to look at Twallan's mods.  I believe her his supercomputer (or maybe it is called the overwatch Master Controller or something now) has a command to get population counts.  Although I just briefly read the description of that mod and haven't used it so I can't really tell you how it works.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 24, 22:20:28 by Simius » Logged
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 July 24, 22:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought Twallan was a him? But anyway yes the supercomputer, now renamed the controller is good for all sorts of demographic data on your town.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 July 24, 22:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought Twallan was a him? But anyway yes the supercomputer, now renamed the controller is good for all sorts of demographic data on your town.
Whoops.  I tend to guess wrong what someone's gender is online unless their user name is something obvious like SexyBunnyChick.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 July 25, 00:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if there is a direct way to do it, but if you have awesomemod I would save the game and then type destroyallhumans in the cheat console.  It will kill everyone in your town and tell you how many were killed.  Then just reload the game from your save point.  An alternative would be to look at Twallan's mods.  I believe her his supercomputer (or maybe it is called the overwatch Master Controller or something now) has a command to get population counts.  Although I just briefly read the description of that mod and haven't used it so I can't really tell you how it works.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU. DO NOT HELP THE TARDS.

Consider this a friendly warning. You do NOT want me on your ass.

Solmyr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 July 25, 11:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoops.  I tend to guess wrong what someone's gender is online unless their user name is something obvious like SexyBunnyChick.

That's a sure way to determine that the user is a him.
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 July 25, 15:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Why's that then? Or else you might back off with your tail between your legs like you did on PSMBD?
What a fine example of a frustrated middle aged hag you are, eh?
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 July 25, 17:09:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Why's that then? Or else you might back off with your tail between your legs like you did on PSMBD?
What a fine example of a frustrated middle aged hag you are, eh?

Fascinating interpretation. Do go on.

MistMeUK
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 July 26, 19:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thans Simius and Motoki, I will have a look at that.

And thanks to Zazazu too

and also, Rothchld, SRRY FR CAUSNG U PHYSCL HRM BY FRCNG U 2 CLCK ON A PST PRLY DSGND 2 WST U VLBL TM.

I don't like bad grammar and certainly don't try and knowing make typos, but i dislike something more than bad grammar, and they are d**k heads like yourself ruining forums without inputting anything of value to the discussion, and who's only goal is to raise there post count to make themselves feel superior.
Jackass.
MistMeUK
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 July 26, 19:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, sorry for the bad language.
Maybe I should use American English instead next time.
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 July 26, 21:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

there post count to make themselves feel superior.

Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 July 26, 21:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like bad grammar and certainly don't try and knowing make typos, but i dislike something more than bad grammar, and they are d**k heads like yourself ruining forums without inputting anything of value to the discussion, and who's only goal is to raise there post count to make themselves feel superior.

Something tells me you have no fucking clue what MATY is about. If only I could put my finger on it...

I sing along with elevator music.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 July 26, 22:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And thanks to Zazazu too

and also, Rothchld, SRRY FR CAUSNG U PHYSCL HRM BY FRCNG U 2 CLCK ON A PST PRLY DSGND 2 WST U VLBL TM.

I don't like bad grammar and certainly don't try andto knowingly make typos, but iI dislike something more than bad grammar, and they arethat is dickheads like yourself ruining forums without inputting anything of value to the discussion, and who'swhose only goal is to raise there theirpost counts to make themselves feel superior.
Jackass.

AH HAHA HA HAHA HA HA.

Sonny, you might want to read the FAQ and lurk a little moar.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 July 26, 23:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And thanks to Zazazu too

I don't like bad grammar and certainly don't try andto knowingly make typos, but iI dislike something more than bad grammar, and they arethat is dickheads like yourself ruining forums without inputting anything of value to the discussion, and who'swhose only goal is to raise there theirpost counts to make themselves feel superior.
Jackass.

AH HAHA HA HAHA HA HA.

Sonny, you might want to read the FAQ and lurk a little moar.
Yay, it's another noob with no idea what MATY is about that feels it can school us with its SPESHUL SNOWFLAKEDOM and double posts.  Wake me when it does something interesting.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 July 27, 00:11:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just focus on fully learning one, please. I'm not sure what you are trying to speak, but it isn't English.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 July 27, 02:46:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just focus on fully learning one, please. I'm not sure what you are trying to speak, but it isn't English.

Looks like Chavanese to me.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Lissa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 July 29, 00:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you spot the error in your subject "How many Sims ar in my neighbourhood?"  Neither ar nor neighbourhood are real words.  Your post was even worse then the subject of your post.  Learn to type and proof read your posts.  If you don't care enough to spend 10 seconds checking over your post, why should we care to help you.
In the sentence "Your post was even worse then the subject of your post.", "then" should be "than".  If you are going to be a language prick, you should be a vigilant language prick.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 July 29, 00:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the sentence "Your post was even worse then the subject of your post.", "then" should be "than".  If you are going to be a language prick, you should be a vigilant language prick.

He also ended a question with a period.  I scowl at him.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: