More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:46:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Selfish Request - Patches?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Selfish Request - Patches?  (Read 5755 times)
TwoToot
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Selfish Request - Patches?
« on: 2010 June 15, 01:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did 3 very stupid things.
  • I uninstalled sims 3 when it was working fine
  • I brought the discs home and now I don't have them
  • I also did not save the random patch updates that I downloaded

So I was wondering if anyone had a collection of the North American patches for sims3/expansions. Soon I will be back home and stuck on dial-up. So downloading those patches will hurt. So if anyone would do me a huge favor and give me a link to all of them, I would be really thankful.

Like I said, I brought this on myself, so if you want to yell at me go ahead. (I would join in if I could clone myself.)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Selfish Request - Patches?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 15, 01:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did 3 very stupid things.
Four.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 15, 01:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. Who might have links to downloadable patches? Perhaps some sort of sims site dedicated to something like that. Perhaps a place that you could get to through Google or Yahoo! or that evil Bing thing.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
TwoToot
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 15, 01:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep four. I'm an idiot, my apologies.

I still don't know the Canada region number... but I guess I'll grab the worldwide/English patches.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 June 15, 02:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you could get Ambitions which would automatically bring you up to the latest version of the game.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
staroverthebay
Nitwitted Nuisance

¯\(º_o)/¯ lol wut?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 June 15, 02:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll just leave this link here
http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims-3-patches/

¯\(º_o)/¯ I dunno lol
YOUNG AND STUPID.
Introverted, Sensing, Thinking and Perceiving. Conclusion: I IS TOILET PAPER!
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 June 15, 02:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you could get Ambitions which would automatically bring you up to the latest version of the game.

That didn't quite work for me. I still had to re-patch it, plus the install didn't bother with HELS or WA, they had to be patched individually still.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 June 15, 03:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That didn't quite work for me. I still had to re-patch it, plus the install didn't bother with HELS or WA, they had to be patched individually still.

Worked for me. I did a straight clean install of the base game, no patching, then WA, then HELS and then Ambitions. Didn't patch any. No problems here.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 June 15, 03:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason (I'm convinced my computer hates me) these were the only patches that worked for me:  http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 June 15, 04:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Worked for me. I did a straight clean install of the base game, no patching, then WA, then HELS and then Ambitions. Didn't patch any. No problems here.

HELS and WA were still the previous version for me, although that could have been related to them being a different region then the Base.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 June 15, 16:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Listen, douche. You think we are all bastards, I get that. But that doesn't mean you need to go spoon-feeding people who fail to search these very forums or use their friendly neighborhood search engine. We discourage that needy shit.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 June 16, 04:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should make an auto-patch-downloaded PHP thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: