More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 15:21:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Neighbors are retarded..
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Neighbors are retarded..  (Read 7800 times)
tiffyt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Neighbors are retarded..
« on: 2010 May 18, 18:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I halfheartedly searched, gave up and decided to just ask.
Is there a mod anywhere that makes neighbors not retarded?
They all stink, piss themselves and never go inside there apartments to take care of themselves.
What gives?
The neighbors are all (for the most part) playable sims and there apartments are fully furnished and functional. They just never use them. I influenced one sim to shower but she used my shower. O_O
Any help for the retards would be much appreciated.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Neighbors are retarded..
« Reply #1 on: 2010 May 18, 18:53:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Their

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 May 18, 20:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try apthack? The default game just has neighbors that are randomly ejected from apartments into an empty hallway where there is nothing they can actually do. apthack makes them enter and leave their apartments only for sane reasons.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 May 19, 15:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are your empty apartments furnished?  If not the neighbors won't be able to use the facilities that aren't in common areas get to--bathrooms for instance.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 May 19, 21:36:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are your empty apartments furnished?  If not the neighbors won't be able to use the facilities that aren't in common areas get to--bathrooms for instance.

The neighbors are all (for the most part) playable sims and there apartments are fully furnished and functional.
tiffyt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 May 20, 16:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the apthack but it doesn't seem to work. I thought maybe there was a conflict with the uni no vanish in dorms hack but I ran sims2hcdcu and it was all clear.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 May 20, 18:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You must be doing something wrong, then. The apartments ARE properly furnished, right? Normally in a properly furnished apartment, you should not see neighbors appearing out of their holes much at all, because everything they need is inside, and their motives should therefore remain restored. It's possible you have a "stealth" conflict involving two hacks trying to perform a similar function and duelling.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Scratch
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 May 21, 07:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does your social family have enough money to rent the apt's furnished?

All social groups start off with $20000 and if the cost to buy the furnishings and rent the apts is more than that, they won't be able to afford the furnishings.

eg. 4 members of the socialite family, each want to rent apts with furnishings for $6000, then only 3 of them will be able to afford the furnishings... the other will get nothing..

This just happened to me the other day... even though in Simpe it said they still have thier $20000.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 May 21, 09:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that's nonsense. NPC townie inhabitants don't actually pay rent or have funds.

tiffyt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 May 22, 22:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My apartments are furnished but the sims are all playable sims, not npc neighbors. I play the different households so I know what they have in there house. One apt lot has fun things outside though. A basketball court, playground and chess table. The sims tend to stay outside a lot... I took out the novanishindormrooms hack and nouniprotect to see if maybe it was that but it's not. So now I am not sure what it is. :/
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 June 19, 09:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i notice the same, my sim has sublet (is it correct ?) the apartment to another sim, but this one are retarded..
sleep on the floor, but he have a bed, and pee randomly around the lot  Angry
at the end he never use the apartment furniture
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: