More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:30:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Quick question about updating
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Quick question about updating  (Read 15163 times)
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
Re: Quick question about updating
« Reply #25 on: 2010 May 11, 18:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I'm siding with the 12 on this. You guys blather on about being adult, but I don't see it from the content of most of your posts. For every post giving a constructive answer there are four calling you names. How is that adult? You are how you act, and the majority act like trolls. I know there are nice people out there, its just that they don't post much either, why bother? Nobody WANTS to be shit on by nameless, faceless fucktards, but what are ya gonna do? I suggest private messages.

Alright kiddies, flame away. I hope you feel better about yourselves afterward lol.

I suggest you STFU, GTFO and DIAF. If you can't take the heat, get out of the motherfucking kitchen. THIS IS THE KITCHEN.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Quick question about updating
« Reply #26 on: 2010 May 11, 21:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nobody WANTS to be shit on by nameless, faceless fucktards, but what are ya gonna do?

Go somewhere else.  Seriously, fuck off to another site where you can frolic with the rainbow unicorns, and no one is MEEN.  I hear MTS is really lovely in the evenings, when everyone gathers around the fire to sing "Kumbaya" and lick each other to death like a basket of puppies.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: