More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:19:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesome mod help
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesome mod help  (Read 7905 times)
secretuk
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Awesome mod help
« on: 2010 April 25, 21:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have the awesome mod installed its working great the towns populating, only thing is its filling up but no one ever leaves , we don't have the death either via pool etc like EA's story driver, is there anything i have to turn on or off in the configuration tool, so that people emigrate or is there no emigration with this mod? help would be grateful ty. Smiley
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
Re: Awesome mod help
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 25, 21:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it Influx of Stupid day today or something? MOAR GRAMMAR, LESS IDIOCY, PLEASE.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
secretuk
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 April 25, 23:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i didn't ask for a grammer lesson, just how to use the mod, before you  tell me about my grammer hadn't you better fix your own. more isn't spelt moar, its more  and before you ask yes i did search about it but found nothing, to say if it allows emigration.
Solowren
Senator

A flock of crapped nerds

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 April 25, 23:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i didn't ask for a grammer lesson, just how to use the mod, before you  tell me about my grammer hadn't you better fix your own. more isn't spelt moar, its more  and before you ask yes i did search about it but found nothing, to say if it allows emigration.

LURK MOAR.

soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 April 26, 16:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You may not have asked for a grammar lesson, but you clearly need one. Actually, I've just noticed my new favourite part of your original post: 'help would be grateful'. Grateful for what, exactly? The fact that you are deigning us with your presence? LOL. UR WORDS. DEY NOT MEAN WOT U FINK DEY MEAN.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 April 27, 08:51:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if shit's populating good, then why are you complaining? EA Story was ass and you know it; killing sims off randomly for no apparent reason.

The only reason why someone should die is if they actually DO something that kills them. Else it's just a matter of time before they die from aging.
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 April 27, 15:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it might be a bit too soon to be complaining about this.  My guess is that as the new expansion packs come out, they will add more ways for sims to die.  WA gave us a new death method; Mummy's Curse.  When Ambitions comes out, I'm thinking we might be seeing some changes to story lines as well.  What will happen when your new firemen are unable to save a sim from a burning fire, or your Dr. Sim's surgical procedure goes horribly wrong?  Until then there is still the option of ‘helping' your sims to die or move out of the neighborhood. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 April 28, 13:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, at least new ways of dying beats new ways of peeing. I'll take moar TORTURE AND DEATH over MOAR PEE any day.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: