More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:26:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Why does the Stancke bed suck?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Why does the Stancke bed suck?  (Read 5620 times)
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Why does the Stancke bed suck?
« on: 2010 April 19, 17:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This bed is supposed to be comfort 8 stress relief 3, yet it gives the cheap bed moodlet. WTF?

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12267&pcategoryId=12266&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:18831
Freezerburn
Dimwitted Dunce

I haet F-ly retarded snowflaek

View Profile
Re: Why does the Stancke bed suck?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 20, 07:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a bed in my game which also gives cheap bed moodlet even it's not quite cheap. Can't remember which one, maybe this bed?

ISTJ                       
Imma Ee Ass Elle
Don't Abuse The Search Box!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 April 20, 07:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All beds that use the lower-tier beds as their "item class" suck. Period. Only the top-tier item matters, every other bed is worthless.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 April 20, 13:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This bed is supposed to be a top-tier item, though, based on price and presentation.  It's a clear case of EA Phail.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 April 20, 13:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This bed is supposed to be a top-tier item, though, based on price and presentation.  It's a clear case of EA Phail.

I disagree, it is true to life.  Sometimes you pay more for something, only to discover you paid for crap.  Buyer beware. 
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 April 20, 13:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I disagree, it is true to life.  Sometimes you pay more for something, only to discover you paid for crap.  Buyer beware. 
Except that the rest of EA's crap follows the "moar expensive" = "moar betterer" pattern.  If it's true to life, it's not intentional on EA's part.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 April 20, 20:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I disagree, it is true to life.  Sometimes you pay more for something, only to discover you paid for crap.  Buyer beware.  
Except that the rest of EA's crap follows the "moar expensive" = "moar betterer" pattern.  If it's true to life, it's not intentional on EA's part.

It may not be intentional, but it is what it is, nonetheless... and trust me on this - EA will not 'fix' it, because they don't consider it broke.  I know because I've asked (not about the 'stinky' bed, but about other broke-dick stuff from the EA store) their reps were some clueless as to why I would consider the items deemed 'broken'. It was an exercise in futility to attempt to carry on an email conversation with them.

By the way, my German is mostly gone from my memory, but the minute I saw the name "Stäncke" something clicked... just looked. Stänker means 'mischief-maker' in German (hmmm, s'pose that's where we got 'stinker' from?)

iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 April 21, 00:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unacceptable. Where's the hack that fixes it. WANT!
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 April 21, 01:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unacceptable. Where's the hack that fixes it. WANT!

Here is one
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=349000
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 April 21, 01:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. WTF? All that does is increase the energy gain. It says specifically that it does nothing about the crappy bed moodlet.
Kid Shamrock
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 April 21, 02:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try this one:  http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?showtopic=4758&pid=92412&st=0&#entry92412
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 April 21, 02:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This pleases for now. Moo.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: