More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:57:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Permanently deleting unwanted sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Permanently deleting unwanted sims  (Read 4395 times)
Kitty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Permanently deleting unwanted sims
« on: 2010 April 18, 15:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am very sorry if this has already been discussed, but I haven't managed to find it.

I want to delete some of the local sims in Egypt. Permanently and completely so they don't count as sims in my neighbourhood and increase the number of sims there because I'm fairly sure there's a limit and anyway my computer runs the game better if there are fewer sims around.

What's the best way to do this? How can I make sure they're completely gone and don't still appear in relationship panels and things? If I Nuke them that just seems to remove them from the lot they're on then, and certainly doesn't completely remove them from existence. Will 'Remove from world (IRREVERSIBLE)' under the debuginteractions menu do it, or will there still be bits left behind? What about deleting them in edit town?

Many thanks for any help

(Sorry if this is the wrong section to put this in: I wasn't sure. I think some of the commands are part of AwesomeMod, but if this should have been in Facts and Strategy I'm very sorry)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Permanently deleting unwanted sims
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 19, 08:30:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have AwesomeMod, you SHOULD be able to delete them simply by uprooting them and deleting them, but you will not gain any savings by deleting vacation locals, who do not get instantiated unless you are actually IN the vacationland, and vacationlands are already very pop-light compared to regularworld anyway.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: