More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:31:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Age duration my way
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Age duration my way  (Read 10309 times)
simsKITblue
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Age duration my way
« on: 2010 April 17, 15:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am knew to the world of modding and time limits my experimentation. but this is the only thing i have to contribute at this time most of my homes aren't complete I am trying. Keeping up is hard.

babies 1 day (three days seemed to be forever)

toddlers 6 days (four days just wasn't enough time to teach to potty when i had a house of 9 sims)
(plant babies stay at 4 days because they know how to  walk, talk, and potty. Just need to learn nursery rhyme)

children 12days (I added the school off in summer and spring and longer seasons 7 days and some of my children never went to school 2 out of five where taken)

teens 18 days
(compatible with InTeen they age into independent teens--that don't have to go to school--at 11days. They have seven days to do what ever no school or Inge's night school, work, or your desired wish)

adults 36days (some of my sims never had the chance to enjoy their kids they would die before the kids reached adulthood that was too depressing. almost half of my college sims where orphans. now not so many

elders oldest age is 85 days old so far

oh thanks inge jones for helping by providing me with the info to create this simple mod

* ijAgeconsKITv1.zip (1.49 KB - downloaded 517 times.)
« Last Edit: 2010 April 30, 13:17:51 by simsKITblue » Logged
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Age duration my way
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 17, 16:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am new to the world of modding and time limits my experimentation, but this is the only thing I have to contribute at this time. Most of my homes aren't complete, but I am trying. Keeping up is hard.

And still, it is not comprehensible.

Missha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 July 06, 05:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any way you can put up what you would need to do in order to change the ages in this mod to what you would want them to be? I have been wanting to have the ages I would like set for the game for sometime now and that would be nice. But I would need clear instructions assuming I'm an idiot and not awesome as I am not and preferably screenshots. I know I might be asking a lot but I figured I'd ask anyway. Thanks Tongue
MrsCrumplebottom
Blathering Buffoon

Shadilay!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 July 06, 19:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Six days of toddlerhood?  I think three is stretching it!

Two words:  Smart Milk.

REEEEEE!!!
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 July 09, 09:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any way you can put up what you would need to do in order to change the ages in this mod to what you would want them to be?

Directions are on Inge's site. Look at "age group tweak."
http://drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Aging.htm

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: