More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:59:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The definitive EA Store Set & Guide?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The definitive EA Store Set & Guide?  (Read 66767 times)
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
Re: The definitive EA Store Set & Guide?
« Reply #50 on: 2011 August 06, 17:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just to be sure, sort of a confirmation question.
So, both non-store CC and store stuff can be installed through the launcher, only you have to drag store s3packs over s3rc.exe then decrapify them, and then install through the launcher? Both store and non-store will be installed into DBC file in DCCache folder, correct?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2011 August 06, 19:37:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just to be sure, sort of a confirmation question.
So, both non-store CC and store stuff can be installed through the launcher, only you have to drag store s3packs over s3rc.exe then decrapify them, and then install through the launcher? Both store and non-store will be installed into DBC file in DCCache folder, correct?

Correct. If you want to make sure that your store CC and 3rd party CC do not intermingle into one dbc, install them separately from each other. Remove all Sims3packs from the Downloads folder. Place only decrapified Store shit .sims3packs into Downloads, install with Launcher. After install, remove Store shit .sims3packs to their own folder, I have a folder within the Downloads folder. You can now take the .dbc out of DCCache, rename it, and place it in with the rest of your mods and packages. You must have the mod setup and have your resource.cfg written to "see" .dbc extension. You can now install your 3rd party CC, that are within .sims3pack, the same way. Minus the decrapifing of course. You don't even have to do the moving and renaming of the .dbc, I do it for neatness sake. You can also delete all files within DCbackup. All files in there are the CC you just installed, but in package form, it's just extra crap that's taking up space.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Beautycoo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011 November 08, 22:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, so before you all start hating me and replying by calling me multiple varieties of stupid twat noob whatever, the download link for the decrapifier isn't working anymore, because the person that made it deleted it or some such. Now PLEASE try and be civil and uninsulting, even if that DOES go against your very nature, and please tell me where I can find it?
« Last Edit: 2011 November 08, 22:27:52 by Beautycoo » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011 November 08, 22:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, so before you all start hating me and replying by calling me multiple varieties of stupid twat noob whatever, the download link for the decrapifier isn't working anymore, because the person that made it deleted it or some such. Now PLEASE try and be civil and uninsulting, even if that DOES go against your very nature, and please tell me where I can find it?

Just checked the link; file downloaded.

Stupid twat noob whatever.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
wyvern
Asinine Airhead

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011 November 09, 05:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JFGI? [Hint: Just fucking google it.]

Typing "sims 3 decrapify" into the little white box there brings up a link to a post on this very forum where the files you're seeking are to be found! You don't even have to type the whole thing out, thanks to google's auto-complete. How cool is that?

Stupid twat noob has been taken, so I'll just go with lazy and/or computer-illiterate special snowflake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: