More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 19:54:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Did I break Egypt?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Did I break Egypt?  (Read 2469 times)
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Did I break Egypt?
« on: 2010 April 02, 10:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever I send my sims on holiday to Egypt they arrive at the base camp frozen. I can't click anywhere and time doesn't move, the only thing that works is background animations such as trees moving in the breeze. This only happens in Egypt. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Various searches only threw up one reference to a similar problem from another site where the person said they thought it was something to do with having WA items in the house from vacation spots that hadn't yet been visited, but since this happens in all houses, even ones without WA items I'm not sure what this could have to do with it.

I've tried taking out all my mods and the problem still persists so I'm assuming it's an EA issue. Anyone have a workaround or know differently?
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
Re: Did I break Egypt?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 02, 10:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried this with a new, clean "test" neighbourhood? If you have not, make a new Sunset Valley and one small household in CAS. Send them to Egypt and see if this happens, then you will have your answer.

More F than you
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: