More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:34:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesome Mod Core Mismatch WA
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesome Mod Core Mismatch WA  (Read 6940 times)
MelissaMonstarr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Awesome Mod Core Mismatch WA
« on: 2010 April 05, 18:08:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't have too many issues with World Adventures once I moved my Mods, the Resource file and everything else that needs to be moved to the correct location. The game worked for about a week, and a new patch came out. (can't remember which one) I installed it and obviously the Awesome Mod didn't work, so I removed it, and re-installed it, and cleared my cache files. It came up saying there was a core mismatch, yadda yadda yadda. So I uninstalled it again and did everything over. Same thing. So being the idiot I am, I fucked around with some files, and then The Sims 3 Game Launcher wouldn't even start load. It was just a box. I tried to figure out what I did wrong but gave up and decided to uninstall WA, the Game Launcher still didn't work so I uninstalled The Sims 3 too. I reinstalled both, updated it with the latest patch (2.6.11.005001), and it is still saying there is a core mismatch, though the Game Launcher works again. Yes I have Mods, they are all currently in the World Adventures folder, and have no Mods in The Sims 3 Game Base folder, though there is a Mods/Packages Folder.

I've looked through many threads and have read that the Awesome Mod may not be compatible with this patch, how do I know which one it's compatible with(if that is the issue) for future reference?
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
Re: Awesome Mod Core Mismatch WA
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 05, 18:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF just happened here?

More F than you
MelissaMonstarr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 April 05, 19:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevermind.
I'm an idiot.
I downloaded the test version of the Awesome Mod for the new Patch and it's running fine.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 April 05, 23:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read the FAQ, specifically the section regarding how not to post. Formatting your text so that it is centered makes you look like a speshul snowflake. This is a bad thing.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: