More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:06:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Problem with AwesomeMod after Update.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem with AwesomeMod after Update.  (Read 8229 times)
andesdora
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Problem with AwesomeMod after Update.
« on: 2010 March 31, 01:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I downloaded AwesomeMod. It worked fine and everything was cool til the update came out. I updated my game, thinking everything would be fine. I didn't notice anything was wrong until I tried to install custom content and this popped up: ( http://i41.tinypic.com/64kxaq.jpg ) It does it when my game is loading up also.
Note, it still installed the custom content and I can still play my game but occasionally it will freeze my computer. After a couple days of living with this, it is starting togetting on my last nerve. Can anyone tell me what is going on?
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Problem with AwesomeMod after Update.
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 31, 01:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. A speshul snowflake with its very own thread. Did you even TRY searching for the answer to your problem?

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 31, 04:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, you don't even have to search. Just look on the first page of this thread for the title that fits your problem.

I'll be nice and give you a hint: it says something about CORE MOD INCOMPATABILITY.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 31, 12:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's an idea: SEARCH! Use different terms and look through the posts here already to find the freaking answer. Now I know how annoying *I* was when I was a n00b.
Michele
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 31, 14:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I downloaded AwesomeMod. It worked fine and everything was cool til the update came out. I updated my game, thinking everything would be fine. I didn't notice anything was wrong until I tried to install custom content and this popped up: ( http://i41.tinypic.com/64kxaq.jpg ) It does it when my game is loading up also.
Note, it still installed the custom content and I can still play my game but occasionally it will freeze my computer. After a couple days of living with this, it is starting togetting on my last nerve. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

They are working on updating awesomemod to compatibility with the new updates from EA.
For now remove the Awesome mod until the the new one comes out.

It takes time to get any mod right and get the bugs out, but it is worth waiting for.
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 31, 15:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are working on updating awesomemod to compatibility with the new updates from EA.

It takes time to get any mod right and get the bugs out, but it is worth waiting for.

There is a version that works just fine. There is always a version in test after a patch comes out. Stop spreading misinformation.

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 April 01, 01:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It shows up in Google, but I'm going to 'pay it forward'.  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/awesome.zip
Whoisasking
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 April 05, 03:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a version that works just fine. There is always a version in test after a patch comes out. Stop spreading misinformation.

That wasnt misinformation. Its still a test version after all, so the only way to make sure you patched game runs without problem is to run without mod for the moment. Unless you are willing to accept that its a test version.
You are so eager to flame lol.
samuel
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 April 05, 03:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That wasnt misinformation. Its still a test version after all, so the only way to make sure you patched game runs without problem is to run without mod for the moment. Unless you are willing to accept that its a test version.
You are so eager to flame lol.

Or... you just run the game with the mod and report any bugs? How hard could it be?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: