More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 05:42:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My sim child is a 'Speshul Snowflake', even without the snowflakes.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My sim child is a 'Speshul Snowflake', even without the snowflakes.  (Read 3174 times)
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
My sim child is a 'Speshul Snowflake', even without the snowflakes.
« on: 2010 March 27, 18:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First time I've ever had this happen.  A newly transitioned child (transitioned the night before), first day of school and he gets the 'Snow day' message.  There's 2 days left of Autumn and it hasn't even snowed yet.  (And yes, I'm still playing the Sims2, removed Sims3 months ago.)

Day 73 of the Neighborhood, so I've gone through 2+ normal (as in all 4 Seasons) cycles.  The batbox says the outside temp is -31 ((r11/r17/LUA 0/0/0) whatever that means).

Both parents are heading to work so I'll have to wake up poor grandma and hopefully have her run the kid to school, unless there's a way I can force the game to cancel the Snow day and have the bus come.  Only up to Seasons EP here so no 'walking to school' option.

Edit:  After more searching, I finally found a Post from Magicmoon about a Snow day her sims got in mid-summer.  No reply on how/why it happened.  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,9397.msg257033.html#msg257033
« Last Edit: 2010 March 27, 19:44:50 by GayJohnScarritt » Logged

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: