More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 19:24:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Installation help
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Installation help  (Read 4321 times)
gloomy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Installation help
« on: 2010 March 20, 01:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay well I've tried installing Awesomemod on my pirated sims 3 from razor1911 and WA from reloaded no matter what I've done or do it wont get passed the loading screen and only loads up to a little before half ive followed every possible Instructions on how to install it for the sims 3 and for WA and NOTHING is it the fact that the game is pirated?
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
Re: Installation help
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 20, 01:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two things:

a) You have NOT tried "every possible Instructions" e.g. SEARCH MOAR (or, I don't know, read locked threads?)

and...

b) Your run-on question with horrible grammar is quite a breath-load, isn't it?

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
gloomy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 20, 01:55:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Search MOAR where? I've typed in every little thing i could type into the search box and read most of the threads on here about pirated game but i simply cannot find how to install it so eh >_> I've installed all the framework and followed all the instructions on this thread and still nothing. I've only come across one thread which has the same problem as me but still didnt help so -_- whatever.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 20, 03:19:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why start a brand new fucking thread for such an old problem, are you some kind of special fucking idiot, or just the generic kind.

You clearly failed in your search attempts as this has been discussed several times.  Perhaps searching about the actual problem as opposed to pirated games might have yielded better results.

If you had searched properly, this thread would have come up (link to thread was here for a while) and you could have read it you fucking idiot.

Read before I decide to modify the post and get rid of the link.

Edit: Too late, removed the link so the idiot has to do its own search if it missed it.
« Last Edit: 2010 March 20, 04:36:08 by wizard_merlin » Logged

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: