More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:32:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Shower Shoes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Shower Shoes  (Read 5883 times)
zombiestasterotten
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Shower Shoes
« on: 2010 March 10, 05:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a CAS that wears shoes when she showers. These shoes don't appear with any of her other outfits and the silly high heels are not very practical shower shoes. The shoes are CC. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It is not a big deal and my sim still lives a pretty sweet life despite her dangerous habit. I play with blur off, so I'm not sure where is a good place to upload a naked-except-shoes sim picture, if you need such information.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Re: Shower Shoes
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 10, 05:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The person who made the CC was an idiot and enabled it for nude. Remove the shoes, and you'll remove the problem. I've seen the same happen with an accessory. My selfsim started wearing the kitty ears & tail combo whenever she showered which was... odd. Removing that item got rid of the problem though.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 10, 07:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to keep using the item simply open the package with Delphy's CTU, available at MTS in the tools category. In the "Category part" uncheck the "Nude" state and the "All" underneath it. Save (not "Save As", it'll break the item). If the package is uneditable then it's a crap and ditch it. If it's a sims3pack, convert it into a package by using a package extractor then edit the nude state with the CTU.

It may look complicated but it takes merely a minute to do it.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 12, 20:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a good idea to check over new downloaded CAS items with Delphy's CTU routinely to catch this before it can happen, because a lot of creators (*cough*Rose*cough*) just lazily categorize everything as "All" and call it a day.  A lot of times they'll even tell you this in the item description just so you can appreciate how zany they are:  "LOL I maed this in all cattagoreez so ur sims can swim in a dress if they want!!!!!111!"  Which, of course, makes CAS explode as you settle down with a book and wait for all of your thumbnails to load.  I learned back in Sims 2 to categorize everything myself before installing, to prevent this elephantiasis of the clothing catalog.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 12, 21:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I've seen the same happen with an accessory. My selfsim started wearing the kitty ears & tail combo whenever she showered which was... odd.

For some people that is the desirable effect.

I did got the "shoes when nude" but it was EA usual patch fuck up, Pescado fixed it (again) with AM and its possible to use one of AM commands to set the nude outfit.

Not I am excusing Peggy and Rose "set to all and random" that is just laziness but I do understand in some cases showing up as nude IS a desired effect.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 14, 20:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With DisableCLothingFilters, it is possible to have things categorized sensibly AND still be able to make something crazy without having to mess up the file.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: