More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:58:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Borked Thumbnails after deleting & clearing cache.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Borked Thumbnails after deleting & clearing cache.  (Read 4010 times)
celestejwilliams
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Borked Thumbnails after deleting & clearing cache.
« on: 2010 March 06, 03:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So,

I deleted my thumbnails and my cache files and I am having the following problem:

None of my CC that are in .package form are showing thumbnails in CAS.  Its just an empty blue box.  Anything from the store or in a sims3pack fomat is displaying correctly. 

I'm hoping someone would have some idea of how to get the thumbnails to regenerate?  I've booted up my game numerous times and they just don't appear.

Its very frustrating. 
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
Re: Borked Thumbnails after deleting & clearing cache.
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 06, 03:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So,

I deleted my thumbnails and my cache files and I am having the following problem:

None of my CC that are in .package form are showing thumbnails in CAS.  Its just an empty blue box.  Anything from the store or in a sims3pack fomat is displaying correctly. 

I'm hoping someone would have some idea of how to get the thumbnails to regenerate?  I've booted up my game numerous times and they just don't appear.

Its very frustrating. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 06, 14:20:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wait for it. If you deleted your entire cache, the game has to generate about a gig of thumbnails.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
celestejwilliams
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 13, 02:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wait for it. If you deleted your entire cache, the game has to generate about a gig of thumbnails.

Thank you for that.

Also, so very bloody sorry for that one typo, dear Sir.  I apologise that it was such an issue, that you had to be a complete wanker.   So my sincerest apologies for my one (pardon me, two) misplaced "its" getting your knickers in a twist.  Put on your big girl panties and deal.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 13, 03:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, so very bloody sorry for that one typo, dear Sir.  I apologise that it was such an issue, that you had to be a complete wanker.   So my sincerest apologies for my one (pardon me, two) misplaced "its" getting your knickers in a twist.  Put on your big girl panties and deal.

Seems like the one who needs to deal is the n00b who doesn't know their basic grammar skills. MATY places a very high value on correct grammar and spelling. And seriously, what the hell is up with your pathetic reference to "big girl panties"? Is this supposed to be insulting because you referred to Greyform as "sir" and-- ha, ha-- it's so demeaning to call someone else a girl?

I sing along with elevator music.
celestejwilliams
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 14, 01:28:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems like the one who needs to deal is the n00b who doesn't know their basic grammar skills. MATY places a very high value on correct grammar and spelling. And seriously, what the hell is up with your pathetic reference to "big girl panties"? Is this supposed to be insulting because you referred to Greyform as "sir" and-- ha, ha-- it's so demeaning to call someone else a girl?

No.  I'm a girl.  It's a common reference where I'm from used to tell someone to deal.  I know that MATY places a high value on grammar, and I feel like an idiot for reacting like I did.  I'm really careful about spelling and grammar and yeah, I acted like a n00b but if that's a huge problem I'm sure that Pescado will deal with it and this'll get banished to retardo land and then I'll deal with it. 

Sorry about the big girl panties reference.  I didn't realise something so common where I'm from would look so sexist.  I was just being a smart arse.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: