More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 13:32:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Age cheat?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Age cheat?  (Read 9181 times)
Sablesasha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Age cheat?
« on: 2010 March 06, 19:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say before I post my question that I absolutely love the Awesome Mod, its Awesome! I wouldn't play my game without it.

I made a family of 6 adult children and their aging parents and happily moved them into my neighbourhood. They're a household of men as I had noticed there were quite a few single women drifting around the neighbourhood and not enough men.

I have searched through the forums on here in the hopes that someone might have asked this already but no such luck or else I am not using the correct search word.

My question is -

I have started a new neighbourhood and loved the family so much that I want to use it again, but I would like to re-age some of children down.

Is there no cheat for this, either in Awesome Mod or with the Sims game its self?
Ninevon
Retardo Lander

View Profile
Re: Age cheat?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 06, 20:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NOPE NOPE NO SUCH THING  Grin

Trystiane
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 06, 20:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if the supercomputer does it, but I don't think so.  The instructions for Awesomemod say not to use editsim to change the age, but I don't know if that is hard and fast or just a "don't bug Pes if it doesn't work right" rule.

You could send the family one by one into CAS by changing this clothes and save each as a sim.  Then you could go to your new neighborhood and crete a new family with each of the premade sims.  From there you can make them whever age you want.

Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.
--Marx
Sablesasha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 06, 20:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like I might have to do that or else start again  Embarrassed

I liked that family, oh well more time to recreate them again.

Thank you

Skips off to play
Ninevon
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 06, 21:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OR YOU COULD JUST RECREATE THE SIM AT A YOUNGER AGE, MOVE IT INTO UR HOME, EDIT THE FAMILY TREE, AND DELETE THE OLDER SIM

The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 06, 21:11:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes you all get too hung up on cheats.  You can set your age back by eating ambrosia and/or life fruit.  No cheat required and you retain all skills and relationships.
Sablesasha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 March 06, 21:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes you all get too hung up on cheats.  You can set your age back by eating ambrosia and/or life fruit.  No cheat required and you retain all skills and relationships.

Well I wouldn't call it 'hung up' on a cheat.

I liked the family I used in one neighbourhood, but they are all adults and I want them in my New Neighbourhood with some of the children as children instead of adults.  I didn't want to change them in the current neighbourhood they already reside in.

I thought using the ambrosia or life fruit just sets them back to the beginning of that age stage.  I've never even needed to use that for my Sims, I have trouble knocking them off!  They live well past the 90 day life span I have my game set on and always seem to achieve their life time wish.  That's without using cheats.  The only mod in my game is Awesome (hehe I love Awesome)

If I could edit the family in CAS I would.

Instead I have to recreate the whole family in CAS from scratch.
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 March 06, 22:12:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I could edit the family in CAS I would.

Instead I have to recreate the whole family in CAS from scratch.

You don't have to do it from scratch.  You can take each member to the mirror, in turn; package each sim to the library.  Then when you go to recreate the family you will have each of them available in the custom folder.  All their traits and outfit will be saved; all you will need to do is set the clock back for a few of them. 

If you still want a cheat that will do this for you, check out the super computer, by Twallan.  I don't use it myself but I hear it sets age and relationships.

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=2023.0
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 March 06, 22:38:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OR YOU COULD JUST RECREATE THE SIM AT A YOUNGER AGE, MOVE IT INTO UR HOME, EDIT THE FAMILY TREE, AND DELETE THE OLDER SIM
READ THE FUCKING FAQ.

Do not post in all caps. Do not whine that I'm being mean to you. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Sablesasha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 March 07, 00:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to do it from scratch.  You can take each member to the mirror, in turn; package each sim to the library.  Then when you go to recreate the family you will have each of them available in the custom folder.  All their traits and outfit will be saved; all you will need to do is set the clock back for a few of them. 

If you still want a cheat that will do this for you, check out the super computer, by Twallan.  I don't use it myself but I hear it sets age and relationships.

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=2023.0

Oh thank you Goddess.

I take it that was what one of the other posters was meaning too.

I'll give that a go.

I just tried making a new family and when it came to the Edit Relationships the parents won't remain married! Rrrrrrr  This has never had this happened before. Not doing anything different from what I usually do. 

Ninevon
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 March 07, 01:40:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

READ THE FUCKING FAQ.

Do not post in all caps. Do not whine that I'm being mean to you. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.
Umm you just broke a rule ser and where not playing monoply stupit!!!!!!!!!!

almostawesome
Blathering Buffoon

Swag out the max

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 March 07, 04:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obvious troll is obvious.

That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 March 07, 09:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

READ THE FUCKING FAQ.

Can we encase this in gold? I believe he won the internet.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 March 07, 10:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have a rule? What rule?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 March 07, 12:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here not playing monopoly - you not playing with full deck. We do not post in all caps here, because it is considered shouting. That being the case I think Zazazu was shouting at you. Maybe you'd think so too, if you'd just try thinking at all.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 March 07, 19:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it meant "rule" as in "reign," and was referring to the Benevolent Rule of J. M. Pescado, Complete With Sunshine and PuppiesTM.

Given the quality of its posts, however, it probably meant "rool".

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Ninevon
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 March 09, 07:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it meant "rule" as in "reign," and was referring to the Benevolent Rule of J. M. Pescado, Complete With Sunshine and PuppiesTM.

Given the quality of its posts, however, it probably meant "rool".
Umm I beleve i said "rule}"

Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2010 March 09, 08:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wondered if getting canned in less than 5 posts is a record? My day is froodier for the excellent lulz, though.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 March 09, 09:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, the can record is still first-post canning. Beating the record is basically impossible since someone who manages to become that stupid WITHOUT ever posting just gets summarily deleted.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2010 March 09, 18:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, Ninevon is obviously a wind-up.  It's one thing to play along, but no point responding as if he's a genuine BBS escapee.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: