More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:39:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  the age of my sims is short
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: the age of my sims is short  (Read 4396 times)
dinosanast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
the age of my sims is short
« on: 2010 March 13, 06:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the life on my sims is only 100 days! i used t play it at the start normally (around 500 days? maybe more) but now their life is too short! an adult lives 21 days a teenager only 14 and so on! could somebody help me pls? ( sorry for my english i am not too good)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: the age of my sims is short
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 13, 07:56:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at your options panel. I'd bet you have it on Normal, which is approximately 80 days (in reality, most of my sims die at around 104). Shocking that this sort of thing would be easily changed by simply checking your game settings.

In other news, having English as a second language does not excuse you from using proper capitalization. I've yet to see a language that doesn't capitalize the first word of sentences or the personal pronoun (I). I generally give ESL posters a bit of room and I'm in an uncommonly good mood today, but you are pushing it.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 13, 08:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've yet to see a language that doesn't capitalize the first word of sentences or the personal pronoun (I).

我认为这个罪名。

Google translation, English to Chinese (Simplified): I would think that this counts.

Just playing devil's advocate.
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 13, 08:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've yet to see a language that doesn't capitalize [...] the personal pronoun (I).

Really? So far, English is the only language I have encountered that does that.
dinosanast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 13, 10:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And where I can find this option panel?
dinosanast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 13, 11:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot i found it! Thanks for helping me!
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2010 March 13, 14:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at your options panel. I'd bet you have it on Normal, which is approximately 80 days (in reality, most of my sims die at around 104). Shocking that this sort of thing would be easily changed by simply checking your game settings.

In other news, having English as a second language does not excuse you from using proper capitalization. I've yet to see a language that doesn't capitalize the first word of sentences or the personal pronoun (I). I generally give ESL posters a bit of room and I'm in an uncommonly good mood today, but you are pushing it.

WHEN will you stop generalizing your uneducated opinions? Seriously. Or do you mean to say that English is the only language you've encountered? I would believe that. It would fit with the rest of your close-minded personality.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 March 13, 19:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, English is not the only language I've encountered. I stand corrected, since obviously I'm wrong.

EDIT: And I really should have known I was wrong about the personal pronoun thing, considering that the two non-English languages I've studied don't capitalize it. Beginnings of sentences, though? That I've never seen in lowercase.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2010 March 13, 20:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, English is not the only language I've encountered. I stand corrected, since obviously I'm wrong.

EDIT: And I really should have known I was wrong about the personal pronoun thing, considering that the two non-English languages I've studied don't capitalize it. Beginnings of sentences, though? That I've never seen in lowercase.

Oh, so it wasn't calculated stupidity, only ordinary stupidity. Congratulations.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: