More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:39:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  interesting bad file
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: interesting bad file  (Read 2653 times)
Trystiane
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
interesting bad file
« on: 2010 March 05, 18:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this is old to everyone, but I found a bad object file that messed up the way CAS worked so I thought it might be interesting to share.  I found that when I went into CAS I could no longer change the eyebrow color for my sims.  Also, the various color options for most of the makeup were missin.  In some lipsticks the color choice button was missing completely.  I assumed it must be a CAS file that was messing things up, but when i went through the 1/2 and 1/2 process to find the culprit it turned out to be a file from the Vita Sims Mod livingroom.  I don't know exactly which one because I was tired and just deleted the set. 

I thought for tool makers and modders it might be worth sharing the info that object files can mess with CAS.

Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.
--Marx
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: interesting bad file
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 12, 20:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep waiting for the interesting bad file story to become interesting.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: interesting bad file
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 12, 21:12:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep waiting for the interesting bad file story to become interesting.

The "interesting" is how CAS can be modded by objects files but that is know already and several CAS "hacks" been done already, we could not do that (or nobody did) back in TS1 and TS2.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: