More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:04:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesome.package Unlocking Hidden and Career Hairs/Hats?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesome.package Unlocking Hidden and Career Hairs/Hats?  (Read 4208 times)
Aeschere
Asinine Airhead

Slightly Inverted

View Profile
Awesome.package Unlocking Hidden and Career Hairs/Hats?
« on: 2010 February 23, 07:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recently I've encountered a problem forcing me to reinstall. After doing so and reinstalling awesome.package without the config or any other mods I've noticed that it's unlocking all the hidden hairstyles and career hats in CAS. I've checked the download page, the readme file, and used the site search but I can't find any mention as to why this is happening.
This isn't necessarily a big deal except one hairstyles for males, the shaved-head hair, is duplicated. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

TS3 - MTS - GoS - MATY
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Awesome.package Unlocking Hidden and Career Hairs/Hats?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 February 23, 08:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's actually a feature, but I will add some more checks to avoid this issue. Basically it is designed to ignore all those flags to avoid having sims end up strangely losing their hair on becoming naked, but I will add a hat check.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: