More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:07:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474953 times)
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1650 on: 2022 June 09, 08:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uploaded new version, MAYBE resolves your weird renovation payout issue. Dunno anything about the fridge issue.

Oh I kinda forgot about that. I turned off the acceptnokewianbased thing and opened a new save and forgot to see whether it affected the weird number appearing or not.

seems to only happen the first few sim mins upon opening a save. I'm gonna ask around and see if anyone else experienced anything similar. The only mod I have impacting fridges is ani's no fridge shopping but conflict checker dont mention any possible conflicts. Not sure why fridges though. I assume maybe some sims are using fridges while I save and quit and something loads weirdly when opening the save again. Apparently thats what happens with regards to the usual 1-2 scripterror when opening a save again.

Thank you so much btw I'll give the new version of awesomemod a try.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: 2022 June 09, 15:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Resets aren't technically script errors, a reset is something the game does on its own, that various scripts trying to catch script errors will log. Why your fridges are being reset, I don't know.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: 2022 June 09, 21:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Resets aren't technically script errors, a reset is something the game does on its own, that various scripts trying to catch script errors will log. Why your fridges are being reset, I don't know.

Oh but the little notification in the corner is from awesomemod or not?  When I googled people mentioned something about it being the awesomemod fixing something with a forced reset but I might have completely misunderstood everything.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: 2022 June 09, 22:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know, I didn't see the notification, only you did.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: 2022 June 11, 11:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uploaded new version, MAYBE resolves your weird renovation payout issue. Dunno anything about the fridge issue.

I gave the new version a try. So far I didn't notice that the budget showed correctly. However, you don't experience this bug? In that case, if you feel inclined to, if you would be able to share your config settings. So far I don't know what causes this issue, but some people seem to experience it from my research whereas others don't so just tryna track it down.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: 2022 June 11, 21:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you using previous gigs that were on the buffer, or are you looking at newly-generated ones post-update?

Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: 2022 June 12, 10:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you using previous gigs that were on the buffer, or are you looking at newly-generated ones post-update?

Newly generated ones, but I forgot to try in a new save. I'mma go and do that as well to make sure. Thanks!
SimPryor
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: 2023 February 03, 00:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was this new version compatible with patch 1.69?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: 2023 February 03, 01:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Just 1.67

I'll double check with Pescado though.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: 2023 February 16, 10:00:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was this new version compatible with patch 1.69?
That is the Steam patch? It SHOULD be, in theory, since everything else is, even if it complains, but I don't have Steam, and the 1.69 patch isn't available elsewhere, so I have never tested against it.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: