More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:52:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1475214 times)
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1350 on: 2013 December 26, 14:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a singing profession, but it requires no skill.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: 2013 December 26, 19:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just like in real life.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: 2013 December 27, 10:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two script errors attached.

The first (12-27-2013) is produced by ErrorTrap and is perhaps related to a problem that I've been having since the 1.55 patch: within the first minute after laoding a save there is a chance that the game will either crash or ErrorTrap will hard-reset either my entire household or some random members. If it doesn't crash within this time the save will play fine for hours without a single crash anymore. This one time now it didn't crash but froze for a few seconds and spit out the script error. As it mentions AM I uploaded it here instead of at twallan's place.

The second (12-24-2013) is an FSE by AM and happens in combination with twallan's Woohoer mod and AM's radar tracking when I am in Map View. Woohooer is set such that it doesn't conflict with AM's rulesets, so the two parties involved were legit. Apart from the error script nothing else happens. As far as I can tell from Map View the interaction still works without problems.
« Last Edit: 2013 December 27, 15:40:44 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: 2013 December 27, 15:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have reviewed these errors. The first is some kind of random EAxoid error that occurs without apparent cause or explanation. There doesn't appear to be any obvious reason why and it's rooted into the bowels of the game somewhere.

The second is an Interaction that appears to have bad data, and barfs when a standard function is called as part of rendering the "What are you doing?" section. If it continues to occur, I will set a trap specifically for it, but otherwise, it tends to go away when the offending thing is reset.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: 2013 December 27, 16:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have reviewed these errors. The first is some kind of random EAxoid error that occurs without apparent cause or explanation. There doesn't appear to be any obvious reason why and it's rooted into the bowels of the game somewhere.
Is this error also likely to cause crashes? I am still a bit clueless why this particular game is so crash prone, while all my others are not. It's the same save that used to crash when AM still conflicted with the new real estate function that came with the Island Paradise EP.

The second is an Interaction that appears to have bad data, and barfs when a standard function is called as part of rendering the "What are you doing?" section. If it continues to occur, I will set a trap specifically for it, but otherwise, it tends to go away when the offending thing is reset.
Well, so far I have collected half a dozen of these script errors. The one I posted is just the most recent one.
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: 2014 January 07, 13:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed something after I put awesome mod in my game. After I introduce my teen sim to adult or elder they are not able to speak with each other autonomous. They just stand there. I think its the same with child and adult. But it work fine when they are conversing autonomous with parents (family). Maybe because they already know each other from start. I tested that with new game.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: 2014 January 07, 17:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed something after I put awesome mod in my game. After I introduce my teen sim to adult or elder they are not able to speak with each other autonomous. They just stand there. I think its the same with child and adult. But it work fine when they are conversing autonomous with parents (family). Maybe because they already know each other from start. I tested that with new game.

I like it.  12s should be seen and not heard.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: 2014 January 09, 20:17:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It sounds like a particularly odd coincidence, but if this is actually a thing, I'm declaring it a feature.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
sauvignon
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: 2014 January 18, 02:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just patched up to 1.66, so this might be caused by that, but I have an architect with a bunch of stuck objects in his family inventory: camera, sculptures, and a time portal. I've used setconfig to turn on moveinventoryobjects and got the confirmation that it is "true," and I still can't yank anything. I do have testingcheatsenabled on as well, if that matters. I have no other mods installed; all CC is decrapified store stuff as I'm on a new install. Any ideas?
youarehome
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: 2014 January 18, 14:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomemod just simply doesn't work in my 1.66 game.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 2014 January 18, 20:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing to see here.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Soltis
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: 2014 January 19, 15:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Non-critical conflict error with latest patch/AM. No other CC installed of any kind.

"Of course I had to pay my mother up-front for breast-feeding, but what the hell, I was in highschool at the time." --Simon Travaglia
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: 2014 January 19, 17:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happens the same to me. Is it ok to ignore it?
exoplanet
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: 2014 January 20, 04:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apologies if this is stupid. AM is reporting a non-critical core mismatch with it and Twallan's ErrorTrap installed, even though ErrorTrap is (supposedly) updated for 1.66, as is AM. I slightly doubt the functionality of the updated version of ErrorTrap, since it is made by someone that isn't Twallan, but I thought you should be notified of the issue. I took out all other mods, and I've been using both mods together for 2+ years by now. I'll give up ErrorTrap if I have to, but I'm hoping to get a fix for this soon.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: 2014 January 20, 13:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's an unimportant issue. I forgot to update the MVID on the changed IFace file, which is what causes this notifaction. Just ignore it, and I'll have it fixed in the next update going up in a few minutes.

Soltis
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: 2014 January 21, 14:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also new to this version of AM / TS3 is a script error when trying to help investigation as Ghost Hunter. Caught/notified by ErrorTrap.
« Last Edit: 2014 January 22, 01:02:48 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

"Of course I had to pay my mother up-front for breast-feeding, but what the hell, I was in highschool at the time." --Simon Travaglia
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2014 January 22, 01:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't Ghost Hunting related, this is just the random gremlin that has plagued the core loops for ages, and doesn't even specifically appear to be AwesomeMod related, except that AwesomeMod happens to be able to catch it.

bollocks
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 2014 January 22, 03:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With nothing but awesome and aweconf in my mods folder, my game (newly updated to 1.66) takes a good ten minute to load. Is awesome not compatible with 1.66? Forgive my inevitable idiocy.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: 2014 January 22, 11:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds normal. Doesn't it always take forever to load? This is why I don't get to play nearly as much as I used to.

bollocks
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2014 January 22, 13:41:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For me, it's never taken that long, five minutes top from launch to play. Now once I updated to 1.66, it's ten minutes from launch to save game screen, then another indeterminable amount of time between that and actual play. But I'm sure that's another EAxian feature.
Soltis
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 2014 January 23, 05:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if 1.66 ends up being the final patch that would open up some potential avenues for improvement . . . provided anyone is still interested/masochistic enough to pursue them.

On another note, was that bug where ghost hunters capturing spirits counting for > 1 towards job completion ever figured out?
« Last Edit: 2014 January 23, 05:10:49 by Soltis » Logged

mattymoo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2014 January 30, 22:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this is a problem caused by other mods I have installed (nraas Relativity, Debug, and Portrait mods), but this error started popping up in one of my saves:

(http://imgur.com/DA0Ff7k)

This is on 1.66 with all EPs.
DaSpecialone
Blathering Buffoon

Adoring Cuddlebunnie

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 2014 January 31, 01:51:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Non-critical core mismatch after updating to latest AM (fully updated).  Reverting to previous AM corrected the problem. 

Sims by Dasi:

Rose McGowan  Shannon Tweed

INTJ
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 2014 January 31, 04:05:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's quite odd. What was your sim doing at that time? It seems he has some sort of job-related oddity. What job does that sim have?

mattymoo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2014 January 31, 16:07:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's two adult sims in the household, one of which is level 10 science, the other level 8 culinary - there are two children, one baby, two robots, and two cats in the household, but this error just started randomly - nothing related to jobs or professions was occurring at the time except for one sim writing a novel, which come to think of it I think she completed just before this started arising.

EDIT: This is occurring on all households in the affected save, making it unplayable as the error constantly appears every second whilst unpaused.
« Last Edit: 2014 January 31, 20:17:45 by mattymoo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: