More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:38:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1475103 times)
siriusthinking
Asinine Airhead

Lurker since July 29, 2005!

View Profile WWW
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1125 on: 2013 March 08, 15:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm also unable to "Propose Going Steady," at least in University town, but this might be due to the "Commitment Issues" trait or the fact that my Sim has several boyfriends already, as opposed to AM.
I didn't even think about it till I read this, but I've got this problem too.  I wasn't sure if that was just something they can't do in University so after my sim graduated, she went home and I invited her boyfriend over.  Still couldn't go steady/propose marriage, no matter how high the relationship was, or how extremely irresistible she was.  She doesn't have any type of relationship trait.  She DID have a boyfriend before she left for college, but broke up before she left.

I haven't had any problems with parties (besides there being freaking tons of them) and the graduation went fine as well.

Edit: Upon further experimentation, this was something wrong in that particular save.  I started a new neighborhood and haven't had any relationship issues, and books are all working normally as well.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 10, 16:16:36 by siriusthinking » Logged
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: 2013 March 08, 16:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm also unable to "Propose Going Steady," at least in University town, but this might be due to the "Commitment Issues" trait or the fact that my Sim has several boyfriends already, as opposed to AM.
I didn't even think about it till I read this, but I've got this problem too.  I wasn't sure if that was just something they can't do in University so after my sim graduated, she went home and I invited her boyfriend over.  Still couldn't go steady/propose marriage, no matter how high the relationship was, or how extremely irresistible she was.  She doesn't have any type of relationship trait.  She DID have a boyfriend before she left for college, but broke up before she left.

I haven't had any problems with parties (besides there being freaking tons of them) and the graduation went fine as well.

I was able to propose going steady with a sim I was playing and one of the roommates that moved into the dorm. It took a few days and a bunch of conversations, making out, etc. after they were romantic interests, but it eventually showed up.
blablamana
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: 2013 March 08, 16:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only had awesomemod installed when first playing UL. It was fine at first, but the second term (she did 2 terms in a row) my sim didn't get a progress bar anymore ánd couldn't go to class, even though she still had a class schedule and was thus skipping class. Not that it mattered, she didn't have a progress bar anyway. :') 
I quit the game, removed AM and BAM, progress bar back and everything was fine again.  Thought I should mention this. Smiley
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: 2013 March 09, 06:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Disabled Story Progression behavior in University Worlds.

Any luck with the crashing issue me, Nienor, and PrinJess reported? I can upload the save if necessary.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: 2013 March 09, 07:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't seen any further reports of this issue, and don't have Uni yet so would not be able to reproduce at this time. Is it reproducible, or random? Is it Main-Hood, or Uni-Hood? Can it be averted by a resetworld? If it's avertable through some form of user action, that helps to locate where it is.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: 2013 March 09, 07:50:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any crashes of this sort since, although I had a few household population changes (which was when it happened, usually). I'm currently playing a new game with a Sim in a university world without any issues at all, which is rather unexpected.
PrinJess
Blathering Buffoon

I shall take ovur the wurld wit grammer!

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: 2013 March 09, 12:33:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The crash happens in an old save I had before I updated to 1.50. The only thing I remember before it crashed was the trick-or-treaters outside...and it's Spring. Two hours later it goes black screen and crashes. This all happens in Lucky Palms. I haven't even gotten to the potential problems I'd have in a Uni World.

I tried both resetsim and resetworld but it changed nothing. I guess my save is forever corrupted at this point.
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: 2013 March 09, 13:43:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if you even want University-related things reported at this stage, but my game is otherwise running fine with the most current AM and University, so...

The Sim Finder App (which is available once one has raised Social Networking a bit) allows searching by, among other things, traits, and the AM hidden traits are among the searchable ones. Reporting this in case it is not intended behaviour.
Quijotesca
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: 2013 March 09, 20:41:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm. Beginning to suspect I borked that save file. I'll try with something else.

ETA: Yeah, that helped some, but I suppose there's also another mod acting up that I didn't notice at first because I SUCK AT ORGANIZING FILES. Back to testing.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 11, 00:29:39 by Quijotesca » Logged
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: 2013 March 10, 10:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't seen any further reports of this issue, and don't have Uni yet so would not be able to reproduce at this time. Is it reproducible, or random? Is it Main-Hood, or Uni-Hood? Can it be averted by a resetworld? If it's avertable through some form of user action, that helps to locate where it is.

It occurred right when I upgraded to 1.50 and is a main hood Sunset Valley crash. It cannot be averted by resetworld, that just delays it a few sim seconds. I haven't figured out the exact cause. The pre-uni save file is below if you think it will help any. It starts at 4:45AM and the crash occurs every time at 6:26AM. Resetworld delays it to 6:32AM. It might a inactive giving birth causing it, I'm not entirely sure though. The game goes past that point just fine with AM out of the mods folder.

Save: http://www.mediafire.com/?aaodbdx8id1w16x
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: 2013 March 12, 08:25:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I've done more digging and I can confirm the crash is due to a dog trying to give birth. I installed Twallan's MasterController to locate the pregnant sims. In that save two female humans and one dog are pregnant. With the removal of AM at 6:26AM when the crash was occurring the dog was no longer listed as pregnant and two new puppies were in the population demographics.
PrinJess
Blathering Buffoon

I shall take ovur the wurld wit grammer!

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: 2013 March 12, 15:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So once the female dog had puppies the game was no longer crashing for you? Because I have one dog who is currently pregnant. I'll let time pass until she gives birth and I'll try to put AM back in.
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: 2013 March 13, 01:37:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is correct. It's the same issue Nienor reported with having kittens. I wasn't aware I had a dog in the neighborhood pregnant until I installed MasterController. Any animal attempting to give birth immediately takes you to your desktop with AM installed.
vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: 2013 March 13, 01:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I've done more digging and I can confirm the crash is due to a dog trying to give birth. I installed Twallan's MasterController to locate the pregnant sims. In that save two female humans and one dog are pregnant. With the removal of AM at 6:26AM when the crash was occurring the dog was no longer listed as pregnant and two new puppies were in the population demographics.

This is just the new feature of AwesomeMod that encourages you to spay and neuter your pets.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: 2013 March 13, 05:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try the fix now.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: 2013 March 14, 19:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only had awesomemod installed when first playing UL. It was fine at first, but the second term (she did 2 terms in a row) my sim didn't get a progress bar anymore ánd couldn't go to class, even though she still had a class schedule and was thus skipping class. Not that it mattered, she didn't have a progress bar anyway. :') 
I quit the game, removed AM and BAM, progress bar back and everything was fine again.  Thought I should mention this. Smiley

Have not seen this issue, I have done 2 weeks since it started and no problems during the second week, unless the recent AM update borks something.  Are you sure it isn't a mod conflict or bad/corrupt save?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: 2013 March 15, 01:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Error Trap caught this:
Code:
Interactions:
1: Attend Essentials of Biology 201 Class
Sims3.Gameplay.Academics.AcademicCourse+AttendUniversityClassInRabbitHole+AttendClassDefinition
Sims3.Gameplay.Academics.AcademicCourse+AttendUniversityClassInRabbitHole+AttendClassDefinition

Counter: 1
 Sim-Time: Mon. at 3:09 PM
 Start-Time: 03/14/2013 17:13:49
 PreLoadup-Time: 03/14/2013 17:17:02
 Loadup-Time: 03/14/2013 17:30:24
 Log-Time: 03/14/2013 18:20:10

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x001a1 throw      in Awesome.Awesome.Motivator:Update (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Autonomy) ([4320DD20] )
#1: 0x00003 ret.void   in Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Autonomy:Update () ()
#2: 0x00294 ldthis     in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.SimUpdate:Simulate () ()
#3: 0x00027 leave.s    in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: 2013 March 15, 04:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try the fix now.

Crash with pets giving birth has been resolved.
hamidydarma
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: 2013 March 15, 13:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try the fix now.

Crash with pets giving birth has been resolved.

Hi... Sorry but is the solution to remove AM everytime there is an animal giving birth or is there a fix (patch or XML edits) that I am not aware of? Appreciate the help as I am having this problem too. Taking out AM and putting it back after the animal gave birth is what I have been doing to counter the bug...
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: 2013 March 15, 13:57:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you updated AM? He fixed that problem with the latest update, you know, when witch said to try again.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: 2013 March 16, 15:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a disappearing progress bar too, directly after Twallan's mods reported a script error on my sim, and the Sim portrait was gone for a moment before being brought back. It was the middle of the week on a day where the Sim had lessons. However, I got the progress bar back through the magic powers of resetsim.
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: 2013 March 18, 15:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've found a Supreme Commander problem: If a witch Sim has a cat or small animal in the household, they get an "Animal Familiar" moodlet, which appears coloured as neutral in spite of giving a mood bonus. My witch on Supreme commander keeps removing it with the moodlet manager. It is removable, but it comes back immediately, so that leads to looping.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: 2013 March 19, 19:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the subject of moodlets, any way to make it so that the Enjoying Music moodlets given from the Showtime Jukeboxes and MP3 player actually improve a Sims' mood? Unlike those given by radios and stereos, they fail to have any mood bonus added to them.
Mekare
Asinine Airhead

I loveded piggy.

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: 2013 March 21, 06:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trying to use awesomemod in a custom world.  Multiple beta tests without any mods went smoothly, so I decided to put in awesomemod.  Less than a minute into game I start getting the flagrant errors.
Flagrant System Error: http://www.zeppyster.com/Images/Mekare/flag1.jpg

Seem to get this repeatedly and randomly, i'm guessing it is not directly related to my individual sim's actions (it goes off reguardless of what I'm doing, even just standing around).
Needless to say, turning off story progression makes it stop, but I'd like to get it working normally.  Smiley
Trouble is it only happens in this custom world, even in brand new saves.  I realize this may be out of awesomemod's jurisdiction, but figured it can't hurt to post and see if maybe it's something small and simple i've overlooked.

Removed everything except awesomemod and it still happens, but for the sake of this report, here are my other mods:
MasterController + Cheats
Porter
DebugEnabler  (my awesomemod debug commands is toggled off)
Inge's invisible floor rugs
DasMatze's Skylights
Handful of hairstyles/outfits.

I have all expansions except University, 70-90s stuff, and diesel stuff installed.  About half are legit, half Arrr'd.

The world is primarily made up of imported Community Lots and Houses/Sims from Sunset Valley, Bridgeport and Twinbrook, as well as some made from scratch ones without any unofficial CC.
112 premade sims, and 6 premade pets in total.  The world is a mostly flat grid, so terrain shouldn't be an issue.
Population spawners are all toggled off except for pets and celebrities.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  <3

☑ Saddam Hussein
☑ Osama Bin Laden
☐ Justin Bieber
Quijotesca
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: 2013 March 22, 03:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trying to use awesomemod in a custom world. 
Having the same issue, and also in a custom world. Maybe that's what's up.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: