More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:06:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474882 times)
Loolitah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #900 on: 2012 September 18, 04:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims cannot sleep in their beds.. they can only relax on it. When I click them to sleep, they go to the bed and then the action is cancelled. I've got AM 1.38 and Supernatural.

How many bloody Sims? How many households? Is it all types of bed? Have you even tried buying them a new bed? Just like you the problem isn't Awesome.

4 in the household, I tried with 2, the animation when they go to the bed and relax is missing, they just flick to the bed. I tried resetSim, replacing bed, removing custom content and then I posted here. I removed everything but AM. I'm going to try new stuff like removing all user files.

I noticed FulfillWantsWithoutLocking is not working for me also. I double-checked and confirmed it's set as True.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: 2012 September 18, 07:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't used the test version but the one publicly available, so I never thought I was in any test conditions. Removed all my mods, the problems are still there. Cannot make sacred, cannot switch household and cannot follow on the radar.

While testing one of my family ended up with 3 horses, funny, I can't tell why (SP is off), maybe it's EA's fault.

If it helps I have EA Story Progression on off, aging on epic (800 days) and TS2 aging enabled via AM config file.
I can confirm from a vanilla game with only Awesome that radar doesn't work and that making a household sacred only shows in Map View if my household happens to know the people, but I can switch households with ctrl-click just fine. And the horses might have been caused by the neighbourhood pet adoption system that works independently from SP.
Nancy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 2012 September 18, 13:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome Build 09/04/2012 22:41:42, game is vanilla with all EPs, all SPs up to MasterSuite and only Awesome:
Some of the configurable options don't seem to work. Those that I noticed are PlantOnAnyLot and NoBabyDisintegration. Babies and toddlers hibernate as soon as all teens and adults are out and planting on community lots is not possible. The option is there but the placement square stays red. I can plant there only with moveobjects on. I tried in two existing saves and in two fesh games in Sunset Valley, Twinbrook and Moonlight Falls, with and without my config file and with a freshly generated config.

I am having the same problem with planting on public lots.

I tried turning PlantOnAnyLot to false.   Then my sims can't get to having a square on the ground, clicking the seed says they can only plant on a home lot.
I turned it back to true, now I get red squares everywhere, perfectly flat terrain, any lot I could find - my sims are on an Adventure in France.

I loaded to a previous save, the same sim could plant at home, but not on a public lot.   The squares are always red on the public lots, but on the home lot the squares are green.

I am on 1.38 and the corresponding awesomemod.

Moveobjects on does fix it - then they get green squares on public lots.

Thanks!
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: 2012 September 19, 01:41:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No update to test file for two weeks, tiny Malaysian boy asleep at the wheel?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 2012 September 20, 19:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We haven't been in Malaysia for years now. Also, due to the fact that it takes FOREVER to load the game, Poofs is the new Fat Gwilly People.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 2012 September 20, 21:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do we have to call her Fat Poofy People now?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 2012 September 20, 21:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do we have to call her Fat Poofy People now?
Like Fuck! Just try it, buddyboy.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 2012 September 22, 13:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SC does not appear to be monitoring the vampire thirst motive properly.  If I use the "Eat" command, it functions as expected, but SC will not trigger the command on its own.
moar boobs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: 2012 September 24, 01:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I aged my Sims up from child to teen using testingcheats and they now do not have a school to attend. Playing Moonlight Falls. Not sure if it is due to Awesome. Never had this problem before and will report back if it does not occur in another town.
Loolitah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 2012 September 24, 02:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The beds' problem was personal. But I can't get FulfillWantsWithoutLocking working.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 2012 September 25, 15:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With 9/25/12 AM, game crashes to desktop as when began to play family. No issue when playing vanilla game.  No Custom content or other mods.  Was able to duplicate with other new neighborhoods.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 2012 September 25, 17:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should be fixed now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Saeasco
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 2012 September 25, 18:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had Awesomemod for a few weeks now, and I have liked it apart from one bug. Zombies spawn uncontrollably regardless of full moon and time of day. This I can live with until an update is presented,

however, today upon starting the game awesomemod updated itself (or the game, I don't know) and ever since then I have some total of one minute game time with time rolling before the game crashes. I can build in town mode and buy mode in houses, swap households and do basically everything but play live. I'm figuring something went wrong with the patch, but since I can't see anyone else complaining about it I'm wondering if it's just me.

Thankful for any kind of help!

S
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 2012 September 25, 18:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...however, today upon starting the game awesomemod updated itself (or the game, I don't know)...

What the fuck do you mean "you don't know?" How is that something you don't know? The game doesn't update itself and Awesomemod certainly doesn't update itself. Tardlings of your ilk are always wondering why no one wants to help them. First learn how to use proper grammar and punctuation then learn how to give useful information that we can actually use and understand.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: 2012 September 25, 18:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the tardling failed to even read the two posts above their own.  If they had, they might not have felt the need to confirm their tardliness and stupidity

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
lbillusion
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: 2012 September 26, 06:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went to play the game today and there was a pop-up saying that awesome mod needed to be updated I ignored it and it crashed. So I updated awesomemod and the game and now it crashed to the desktop before I get to the loading screen. I removed all other mods and tried it and get the same result.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 2012 September 26, 06:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Steel Bladder and Yummy Food buff (from eating perfect produce) are now working.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2012 September 26, 06:41:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went to play the game today and there was a pop-up saying that awesome mod needed to be updated I ignored it and it crashed. So I updated awesomemod and the game and now it crashed to the desktop before I get to the loading screen. I removed all other mods and tried it and get the same result.

patch

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: 2012 September 26, 16:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix seems to be working. 
lbillusion
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 2012 September 26, 21:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

patch

I patched as well. I have all expansions except Supernatural. I'll try a few other things...before I do a dreaded reinstall....
Moya
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 2012 September 27, 18:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

patch

I patched as well. I have all expansions except Supernatural. I'll try a few other things...before I do a dreaded reinstall....

Basically you're stupid. If you bothered to actually look when the most recent awesomemod was released you would realize that it was BEFORE the new EA patch. As awesome is a core mod it will not work with the wrong EA patch. This comes up every time EA patches and if you weren't a total moron you would know this already.
patrickz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 2012 September 29, 16:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In other words, we're in need of a new awesomemod update.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: 2012 September 29, 23:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In other words, we're in need of a new awesomemod update.

Thank God you're here to restate the obvious.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: 2012 September 30, 13:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We need an update for 1.39 QQ  
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile