More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:17:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1475025 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #575 on: 2012 March 13, 17:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never used a crack. Just AM & Daemon Tools. This isn't the first core mismatch I get on a test version of AM either. Was just wondering if it was working as intended, as I can find nothing else wrong.

Each EP does patching of it's own on install, of course. I couldn't have an old base version because the EP wouldn't allow it. Either way, both launcher and MTS patcher are reporting everything up to date.

Like you've been told, total PEBCAK.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2012 March 13, 17:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[...] MTS patcher are reporting everything up to date.

Try again.
mandababy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2012 March 13, 18:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got a script error last night while playing that I thought was related to MC from nraas. He looked at the script file and said it was an AM error. So I am bringing it over here. I had my sim child adopt a stray cat. After he adopted her, I reset her age back to the beginning of the stage. When I did that I got the script error pop up, and the cat got the que to "Go Home". She was already on the home lot, so I reset her and she stayed. All of her traits were missing. I'm not sure if it was like that when I adopted her, or happened after a reset. In the script error it says: Awesome.Traits.CAS:SortTraitList. I am fully patched to 1.32, and have the newest version of AM.
Callista
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2012 March 13, 20:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Downloaded AM, put it in Doc/EA/TS3/Mods/Packages. Got rid of Scriptcache.package.
Went to start my game, never got anywhere, but got this: http://i44.tinypic.com/11vha9t.png
I have all recent patches, updates, etc..
I have WA, HELS, Ambitions, Pets.
I have other mods, but no core mods.

Any advice?

Thanks
I'm having this problem as well. It's mystifying to me, because the only thing that happened in between "game starts up fine" and this error message is that AwesomeMod updated itself. What is it about a new update that might cause a mismatch?

ETA: Yeah. I've got patch 1.31, AM is compatible with 1.32. Feeling silly now, but refuse to hit myself because it's finals week here and I'm in enough pain already, thank-you-very-much...
« Last Edit: 2012 March 14, 11:52:42 by Callista » Logged

Officially Weird
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2012 March 13, 20:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am fully patched to 1.32, and have the newest version of AM.

Downloaded AM, put it in Doc/EA/TS3/Mods/Packages. Got rid of Scriptcache.package.
Went to start my game, never got anywhere, but got this: http://i44.tinypic.com/11vha9t.png
I have all recent patches, updates, etc..
I have WA, HELS, Ambitions, Pets.
I have other mods, but no core mods.

Any advice?

Thanks
I'm having this problem as well. It's mystifying to me, because the only thing that happened in between "game starts up fine" and this error message is that AwesomeMod updated itself. What is it about a new update that might cause a mismatch?

Go to the Awesomemod download thread and read which patch version is currently supported.  Then hit yourselves.  Really hard.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
mandababy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2012 March 13, 23:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go to the Awesomemod download thread and read which patch version is currently supported.  Then hit yourselves.  Really hard.

I have the test version which is compatible with my current patch level. So maybe you should hit yourself instead. I'm not reporting some dumb mismatch core like other stupid people are doing. I actually know what I'm doing and was reporting a legitimate error within the test version of AM.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2012 March 13, 23:32:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then perhaps you should have said TEST version in your original post, instead of "newest."  After wading through all the tard posts that are obvious patch/mod mismatches, I don't know why you'd think we'd assume someone knows what they are doing without it being demonstrated.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
mandababy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2012 March 13, 23:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually it said test version then I changed it because I went to check for an update, and it is no longer in testing. It has been moved to the base mod section. Even though the thread has not been updated to reflect so, the test version is no longer a test.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2012 March 13, 23:41:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I didn't realize it was out of test because the thread hadn't been updated.  I accept your apology.  *magnanimous pat*

vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2012 March 14, 02:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you shouldn't play with your monitor on its side like that.

Damn, you beat me to that comment... Cheesy
riggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: 2012 March 14, 02:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Mirror 1 link still has the old file. Mirrors 2 and 3 are updated.
Shamino
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2012 March 14, 14:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using the latest (test) version of AM (march, 9th), and when I'm buying stage props on a stage I wont get charged for it.
Even though I can place them for free, they can be sold for cash from the family inventory after the show.

Removing AM solves the problem, so it's not an EA-bug I guess.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2012 March 14, 16:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That wasn't the latest test version.  It may be resolved in the release version.
Shamino
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2012 March 14, 17:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's still the same.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2012 March 14, 18:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, by a "Stage", you mean that this is a community lot, right?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2012 March 14, 19:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Playing the goth family getting random CTD after 1, 1 1/2  sim day of play.  Having a destination party, it either crashes before the party or after.  Not sure if this is the cause, but it's done it twice now.  Vanilla game with AM 3/9 patched to 1.32 have all ep. 

meh.
Shamino
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2012 March 15, 16:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, when using the sim-option to build a custom set for the stage right before the performance begins (where stage props are the only items available).

In regular buy-mode I get charged normally.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 15, 16:44:16 by Shamino » Logged
Batman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2012 March 15, 17:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, when using the sim-option to build a custom set for the stage right before the performance begins (where stage props are the only items available).

In regular buy-mode I get charged normally.

I also have been experiencing this.

Thanks again pescado for your quick updates Smiley

Noromarc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2012 March 16, 01:21:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Game is patched to 1.32, all expansions added, with Awesomemod dated March 9 local time. Game allows portable instruments on a community lot stage to be dragged in live mode, causing immediate "TS3 has stopped working" crash and subsequent shutdown. Removing Awesomemod allows normal game interactions, where the mouse cursor is an arrow with a sprocket and these same portable instruments cannot be dragged.

Edit to add further observations. The game crashes whenever I drag an object while the cursor bears an arrow and a forbidden symbol. Sometimes the cursor remains as "go here", the arrow plus feet soles, but game will still crash if any mouse motion is applied while left-clicking.

Edit to share more information and a question. Whatever object is left-clicked and then dragged while playing in live mode on a community lot causes immediate game shutdown. It can be a decorative object, furniture or even drinks. Now using patch 1.33 with Awesomemod dated March 17 local time. Removing every custom content file except for Awesomemod (with and without aweconf) still causes the issue, while removing it restores expected behaviour. Am I the only one experiencing this?
« Last Edit: 2012 March 19, 03:47:27 by Noromarc » Logged
WyattMatthews
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod 1.33 compatibility
« Reply #594 on: 2012 March 16, 03:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just inquiring as to when you will be bringing out the new version of AwesomeMod that is compatible with the newest update?

Or will you not be doing that?

Please let me know.

Regards,
           Wyatt.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2012 March 16, 04:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes always updates AM; it's just a matter of time. 

Now read the FAQ, SEARCH MOAR; and for pity's sake, edit your post, before you get sporked.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2012 March 16, 14:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using the latest (test) version of AM (march, 9th), and when I'm buying stage props on a stage I wont get charged for it.
Even though I can place them for free, they can be sold for cash from the family inventory after the show.
So I can't find what would cause this, and I don't have any saves in a position to test this. Someone send me a save.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kuanzc
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2012 March 16, 17:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using v1.32 of Sims 3 and AwesomeMod. But it CTD about 30mins of game time. Not really 30 min though, it varies, but it always crash in live mode.

I tried using only AwesomeMod and take out any other mod that I have been using, and the same thing still happen.
But, when I stop using AwesomeMod only, I could play like forever.. without crashing.

Btw, this had happen since v1.29 and it CTD whenever I play Sims 3 with AwesomeMod.

Hope there is a fix for this. Smiley
Shamino
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2012 March 16, 18:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I can't find what would cause this, and I don't have any saves in a position to test this. Someone send me a save.

I must admit that I updated to 1.33 already, cause my game wasn't very stable with 1.32.
Does a 1.33 savegame (temporarily without AM of course) helps too?
Or is there someone else around who encountered this issue and is still on 1.32?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2012 March 16, 19:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is already a 1.33 AM, so go ahead and get it and let me know if you still have the problem. Then send me a save that is in a position where I can immediately reproduce the issue. Not gonna play your game for you. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: