More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:16:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1475246 times)
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #100 on: 2011 October 22, 03:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I found out the cause of the "Blank lines" in Edit Town, anyway: Having EnableLotLocking that enables you to click the locks also displays "hidden" lot types, which do not have strings. Not really AwesomeMod specific, other than that AwesomeMod turns that on when you enable testingcheats by default. Next version will include added strings. Trying to reproduce mysterious crashes now.

Good luck with that, they seem to be completely random. Last night it was while I was browsing the pet shop, this morning I had one while my Sim was sleeping and another when my horse was drinking out of the water trough. Oh and i've had the game just freeze up for no apparent reason on the Pet Shop lot when I tried to add a bird to the birdcage there, probably not the smartest idea and that one was my own fault.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2011 October 22, 03:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
paraplegicnomad
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2011 October 22, 04:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just registered to say that I can not have pork chops for breakfast. Or any other such meals EA has decided is non-breakfasty.

Running 1.26 w/ Pets, no mod but AM, and lots of CC (all CC was run through TSR's RigFix).

(I'm using the build in the Download thread (http://alpha.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/hax/awesome.zip). Please tell me if that is the wrong build, and where I might find incredibly new alpha test builds.)

Also, site registration doesn't accept "african or european?" as an answer to the swallow question, and marked my first username registration attempt as a spammer. pls fixe

EDIT: Also, my sims can't pee. No awesomemod = can pee ok. Awesomemod = crash as soon as sim gets the command to toilet. He can't even path to the toilet.
« Last Edit: 2011 October 22, 04:25:26 by paraplegicnomad » Logged
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2011 October 22, 04:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Appears to be fixed now, thanks Pes. What was causing it?
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2011 October 22, 04:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EDIT: Also, my sims can't pee. No awesomemod = can pee ok. Awesomemod = crash as soon as sim gets the command to toilet. He can't even path to the toilet.

I just tried this and yeah, trying to use the terlet crashes the game.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2011 October 22, 04:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issues mentioned above fixed. Uploading now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2011 October 22, 05:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims and pets aren't aging, and aging is on. AM related or not?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2011 October 22, 05:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixed.

ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2011 October 22, 06:02:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's every problem fixed for now. Oh, apart from how the bills always end up next to the mailbox on the ground instead of inside it. Not sure how that keeps happening.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2011 October 22, 06:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is pre-Pets. Options for reason are:

• mailperson has hissy fit and throws mail to floor
  • mailperson cannot path and has hissy fit and throws mail to floor (yes these are different I've seen both)
  • EAxis sucks the big one
  • Any combination of the above

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2011 October 22, 06:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To add to Madame Mim's post, I've seen the mailperson actually get in their own way... Grin

Aside from that, just played the 10/21 8:29pm version of awesomemod with Pets, fully patched, and no other mods....

...and not a single issue in over 2 hours of play

Was getting miscellaneous issues including complete lock ups after about 3 minutes of play, but this version seems very stable.  Will try the 10:38pm version tomorrow.

BTW, none of us say this often enough, but thank you very much, JMP... not just for awesome mod, but for giving us a forum where we can freely flame asstard newbs to our hearts content..... Grin
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2011 October 22, 06:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is pre-Pets. Options for reason are:

• mailperson has hissy fit and throws mail to floor
  • mailperson cannot path and has hissy fit and throws mail to floor (yes these are different I've seen both)
  • EAxis sucks the big one
  • Any combination of the above

I will go with... Path, hissy fit and EA sucking.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2011 October 22, 11:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crashed again, this time in Hidden Springs.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2011 October 22, 11:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the issue repeat itself? Sometimes the game simply crashes for no reason.

Sulis
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2011 October 22, 12:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another firefighter related possible AM crash to report, my sim was dealing with a large house fire when a deer wandered onto the lot  and a wild horse did ... something (wasn't paying attention) with my sim that interupted them putting out the fires. The crash happened as she was breaking down doors and persuading the screaming idiot sims to run for their lives, I had a few actions qued so I'm not entirely sure which one she was doing at the time. I loaded again and redid the large house fire with no crash, there were no wild animals on the lot that time so I'm assuming they were the problem.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2011 October 22, 13:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, i think that one was one-off. Hasn't happened since.

edit: the crash log analyzer did attribute it to CC though.
« Last Edit: 2011 October 22, 13:32:42 by ElectricSimmer » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2011 October 22, 13:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW, none of us say this often enough, but thank you very much, JMP... not just for awesome mod, but for giving us a forum where we can freely flame asstard newbs to our hearts content..... Grin

Like asstard newbs who have no idea what an ellipsis is or what it is used for, but puts ten of them in each sentence just in case?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
hungry
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2011 October 22, 14:31:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi JMP,

not really a "bug" but I just downloaded awesome.zip from here: http://alpha.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/hax/awesome.zip and it still contains rtfm.txt that states compatible with 1.24.
Maybe the "real" rtfm didn't make it into the zip file Huh

Regards and thanks for the good work!
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2011 October 22, 15:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cannot identify any reason for Pet Store Register malfunctions, as this is an unmodified core-game object not intrinsic to the store.

I decrapified the store and installed it and have the same issue with not being able to buy anything from the register. The lot type Pet Store also does not show up on the list of available venues when I'm designating a community lot.

Both of these work fine, however, if I use a package containing only the non-decrapified OBJD and OBJK resources for the register. I can then buy items from the decrapified register and the venue shows up in the list as it should. Something seems to be looking for one or both of these resources with the Group ID 0x01.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2011 October 22, 16:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See if the new version addresses that without your funny package.

Fufufu
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2011 October 22, 16:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated Awesomemod, updated aweconfig as well (just in case) but it seems that the extended sliders no longer work on the full-body sliders.  Double-checked it, made sure the extended CAS sliders is enabled, & grabbed an Aweconfig set at 5x to be sure.  My skinny Sims have gained weight; my fat Sims have lost weight.  The slider range for fit/fat, muscle, & the LN breasts slider don't give anywhere near the range as they used to.  Default & custom facial sliders appearing in the Advanced facial editing tabs in CAH still appear to multiply just fine.

I have no hacked objects, no hacks other than Awesomemod & a few extra facial sliders.  Game is updated to Pets patch 10.0.96.013001  Cleared cache/temp & tested with only Awesomemod/aweconfig (no other CC or store items at all) to make sure it's not a conflict.  Same result.
darkbard
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2011 October 22, 16:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy to report that after two hours of play with this latest version of AM, and also running a metric assload of CC, as well as Overwatch from Twallan, I haven't had any crashes.

Pescado, what an amazing modder you are. Thanks so much for all the hard work you do.

Will continue to use the alpha version to check for any glitches.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2011 October 22, 16:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crashed again. Due to Custom Content again. i'm making a list of all the CC I have to see if there's any conflicting ones >.<

aweconf.package
awesome.package
Bars Opening Hours (Lynugja].package
Buzz_DigSiteFixer.package (does awesomemod render this one unnecessary?)
(just a bunch of cmar_fpreg packages that add new maternity wear and fix the old one)
fix_photographyXML.package
MoreJamTypes_HP.package
WATerrainPaintFix.package
mandababy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2011 October 22, 16:56:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not a major bug or anything, but I have noticed that "maxmotives" doesn't work on pets.
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2011 October 22, 17:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buzz_DigSiteFixer.package (does awesomemod render this one unnecessary?)
They fixed it with the patch. It's unnecessary now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: