More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 22:35:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Problem neighbors
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem neighbors  (Read 2438 times)
PeachPikaStar
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Problem neighbors
« on: 2010 April 29, 19:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My problem is as follows:

I'm tired of my neighboring sims dying every 5 minutes, my game almost ran out of neighbors cause they keep dying. At first I thought it was normal since the game is in free play.

So I thought to myself, it must be that the sims are not eating or don't have any money.

So I investigated and found out that my neighboring sims aren't doing anything, they just stand there. I checked the options and everything seems normal, and the story option is set to off.

I tried taking a family to the park and see if they socialize among each other, when I controlled them they were normal, but when I changed families they just stood there not talking or anything, NOTHING. They don't use the swing, don't visit other houses…NOTHING…

I started raising their cooking skills and see if that motivated them to start cooking, so I used a sim and cooked a meal for the family. I switched families, and looked through the window and when she finished cooking she just left the food there. They didn't eat or anything.

2 or 3 days passed, neighbors don't go to work…kids just stay in front of the school but don't go in… and the family I sent to the park is still standing there…

PS: I have the original, I don't use cracks or download patches… what could it be?

PS2:  I Have awesomemod
« Last Edit: 2010 April 29, 19:55:59 by PeachPikaStar » Logged
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Re: Problem neighbors
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 29, 21:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS3: Has no games
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 April 29, 21:22:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tried starting a 'new neighbourhood' from scratch? Also, not sure if sims use objects when they're in "low quality mode", AKA not the focused lot if you switch to them directly.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 April 29, 22:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS: I have the original, I don't use cracks or download patches… what could it be?

PS2:  I Have awesomemod
Asked and answered. Awesomemod requires latest patches.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: