More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 05:47:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Homeless Challenge, TS3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Homeless Challenge, TS3  (Read 16564 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Homeless Challenge, TS3
« Reply #25 on: 2010 February 18, 21:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go back to BoolProp or the BBS where you belong, 12.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Marq
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 February 19, 00:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm 21, thank you very much...

Have you even looked over the FAQ or are you doing this on purpose?

ETA:  Read this before posting!  Read MOAR!  Lurk MOAR!
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 February 22, 00:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@anna, right now this challenge is only in testing, but eventually I will post the final version and you can link to your stories in the appropriate thread.

annachibi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 February 23, 17:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I see. Okie dokie, thankies! ^_^ Keep up the good work!
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 February 24, 04:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I see. Okie dokie, thankies! ^_^ Keep up the good work!

I hate you.

ciane
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 February 28, 19:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If not sure how far you've taken your sims in this challenge.

My starting sim has no problems making friends and staying over as she is a charismatic mooch. She was able to have the baby with her as she visited as well. I just had her choose places with a crib. She also nicked a crib from the Goth attic just in case.

I had her marry one of the roomies (Stiles McGraw) after getting pregnant the first time. Then they both stayed at the same house one night and she got pregnant with her second. He is a loner and doesn't make friends as easily as she does, but I figured someone had to carry the second babe around. (You might have intended for her not to marry, but just raise them to children one at a time. If so, sorry. I'll replay it.)

So far, rummaging has been the most profitable as Bella found a large space rock worth 3.5k. Stiles is tending their garden as well as others' so he has food when a picnic basket isn't nearby. Mooching, however, works well for her.

His musical skills are much better than hers, but tips haven't been significant.

The additional requirements for raising spawn do make the game play more challenging.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2010 March 06, 05:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just going to poke my nose in here to say that there are two ways to move Sims onto lots, one will move them on to completely empty lots. I'm really tired and not thinking real well, but isn't it in Edit Town mode that they can't move onto an empty lot? If that's the case, then they can move onto an empty lot via the menu that has the option for switching the active family. If that's not the case it's the other way around.

annachibi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 March 06, 16:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just going to poke my nose in here to say that there are two ways to move Sims onto lots, one will move them on to completely empty lots. I'm really tired and not thinking real well, but isn't it in Edit Town mode that they can't move onto an empty lot?

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It's for Sims who are moving out, though. It gives you options for: move into another house, move onto empty lot, or kick out (make homeless).

In my game, I can just edit a lot and it will stay available, regardless of whether or not I actually did anything. Or is it that I changed the designation from community to residential? >_> Honestly, I'm not sure what does it. But I'm pretty darn sure I don't have a bunch of fences or whatever just sitting around on random lots.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2010 March 10, 02:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It's for Sims who are moving out, though. It gives you options for: move into another house, move onto empty lot, or kick out (make homeless).

It also works for Sims straight from the bin. That's how I get most of my Sims on their lots because I generally move them onto an empty lot that costs a fortune, which leaves them no money for a house.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: