More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 00:02:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The installation is incomplete & Installation Verification errors
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The installation is incomplete & Installation Verification errors  (Read 2514 times)
brokencd
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
The installation is incomplete & Installation Verification errors
« on: 2010 June 11, 00:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently purchased Ambitions. I installed it that night, but then thought I would wait until Awesomemod was officially updated to work with it. I didn't start the game itself, but I did open the launcher. It worked at the time. I had tried to download the "Ultimate Career Bundle" from the store, which didn't download at all. The next day, I tried to download it again, but it still didn't work. I had originally intended to email EA Support, and tried to install their program "EasyInfo". After doing so, the launcher gives me the error "The installation is incomplete and can not run. Please reinstall and try again." and TS3EP02.exe gives me an error saying there was an "Installation Verification error". I uninstalled easyinfo and reinstalled Ambitions, but it gave me the same errors. I then uninstalled everything but the base game, since it seemed to work correctly, for some reason. I reinstalled and patched everything. TS3EP02.exe now seems to work correctly, but I still get the "installation is incomplete" error when opening the launcher. I hadn't been using the launcher to install anything, since it didn't work anyway. But, I recently started to decrap my sims3packs instead of making large .package files. This is irritating to say the least, and no one else seems to be having this problem.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Re: The installation is incomplete & Installation Verification errors
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 11, 01:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You seriously tried uninstalling the expansions, but not the base game, but never once thought, uh, to do a FULL REINSTALL? For real?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: