More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 15:53:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Rhoda's Adventures?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rhoda's Adventures?  (Read 2565 times)
mollipop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Rhoda's Adventures?
« on: 2010 February 09, 02:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are the adventures of Rhoda a feature of the Awesomemod? I have had a couple of yes/no items pop up. The first one asks how best to save Rhoda from {insert something bad, which I've forgotten, here}. I believe the options were a. a fireball spell or b. demonic cows. The second one asked whether she should take an agility check or an intelligence check to avoid a falling stalactite. I just wanted to check on the off chance that I have some weird custom-content-engendered bug in my game. I searched around but didn't find anything, so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks for any assistance!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Rhoda's Adventures?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 February 09, 02:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ChilltownNJ
Blathering Buffoon

Go head, Pull it, I Dare U!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 February 09, 03:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF, an agility check?!  What did u download, a Sims DnD mod?  Oy Vey, is nothing Sacred?
Menchii
Asinine Airhead

Standing Kitteh!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 February 09, 11:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the same thing.  It showed up right after I quit writing a fiction novel for the day.  The book was not finished.  It has the same dialog box as the VR Goggles.  I only got 2 prompts and they were the same as yours except with my book name.  I think it has to do with writing books.  I clicked fireball and agility if it matters.  I think these are just nonsense popups that don't have any effect on anything like the VR goggles or when you explore the catacombs.  I'm not going to worry about it.

And, you know, rude, mean people want a place to call home, too. There are plenty of sugary nice places already. This ain't one of them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: