More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:26:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Board-Warming Party!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Board-Warming Party!  (Read 24016 times)
SimsHost
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Board-Warming Party!
« Reply #25 on: 2005 July 16, 23:48:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get it.  Snakehead must be Family sims.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 July 16, 23:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get it.  Snakehead must be Family sims.

That is very funny, it made me laugh and I am grateful (it's been a trying day). But you are right. Release a few of those, and they will have devoured your pond/neighborhood in no time at all to the point of being unusable :P

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 July 17, 06:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't diss wild boars? Have you ever seen one of these brutes in action? They attack just for the hell of it, they just like to wreak havoc. A friend of mine told me that a mortally wounded wild boar attacked their high-stand and kept at it for at least five minutes before it finally realized it was already dead. If you can't kill them with a single shot, you better be a very fast runner, a good climber, or an exceptionally calm person so you can shot it again and do it right this time, otherwise you're dead. May I recommend a tank for boar hunting purposes? Tongue

G. 

We have those types of boars down here, too. They are the meanest thing that ever lived. A group of them used to terrorize an apartment complex's dumpsters. One night a group of my friends were going home when one of the boars attacked their car. When he was done, the car looked like it had been involved in a major collision.

One of my dogs is a Catahoula hound (the Louisiana state dog). They're called "Hog Dogs" because their original purpose was to bring these boars down. And these things are not little Babe-like pigs. They are as big as bears and much, much more ruthless.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 July 17, 06:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't diss wild boars? Have you ever seen one of these brutes in action? They attack just for the hell of it, they just like to wreak havoc. A friend of mine told me that a mortally wounded wild boar attacked their high-stand and kept at it for at least five minutes before it finally realized it was already dead. If you can't kill them with a single shot, you better be a very fast runner, a good climber, or an exceptionally calm person so you can shot it again and do it right this time, otherwise you're dead. May I recommend a tank for boar hunting purposes? Tongue
Yes, I have seen them in action. I do, in fact, own a tank. And I've killed these things before. With a spear. They taste great. Kinda tough, chewy texture.

One of my dogs is a Catahoula hound (the Louisiana state dog). They're called "Hog Dogs" because their original purpose was to bring these boars down. And these things are not little Babe-like pigs. They are as big as bears and much, much more ruthless.
Yes, they're quite persistent. This kind of bloody-minded persistence can make then surprisingly predictable and easy to dispatch if you remain calm and do not panic.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 July 17, 15:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, veilchen, we live in the same area. Now, the snakehead would be bad enough if multiply like heck was all it did. But no. It can BREATH AIR. It can WALK OVER LAND from one pond to another that happens to be MILES AWAY. They're actually a delicacy in certain parts of Asia, because you buy them live, take them home wrapped in paper, and kill them right before you cook them, so they're very fresh. In fact, that's another reason to give a few to JM. It also means that they can escape from fish markets and people who buy them, and then use their mad land-walking skills to get to the nearest pond.

JMP, are you that guy who got arrested for driving around in his neighborhood in his tank, and "accidentally" knocking over people's houses? It sounds suspiciously like you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 July 17, 20:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course not. I know better than to get caught. Besides, there aren't any houses here to hit even if I wanted to hit them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 July 18, 01:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I bought myself a goat. It won't climb the tree.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Goats...
« Reply #32 on: 2005 July 18, 13:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was a child, our family had a couple of goats to eat the long grass & weeds in the section. My brother and I were standing on the back doorstep one day when our mother came running past, hotly pursued by Billy. (give you one guess at his gender :p )

'Help me' mum shouted. Well my brother and I just about wet ourselves, we were no help at all.

By the time mum came round for the 3rd or 4th time, with 'help me' dopplering out behind her, Billy still in hot pursuit, my brother and I were just helpless howling heaps on the step. Nearly forty years later the memory still makes us laugh. Thanks for reminding me. Smiley

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: