More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:51:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Loading screen does nothing or crashes to Desktop
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Loading screen does nothing or crashes to Desktop  (Read 2234 times)
Dagger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Loading screen does nothing or crashes to Desktop
« on: 2010 January 27, 06:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched the site, but I can not find anything like this problem I'm having. Long Story...My game was working, then I downloaded EADM to try and install my downloads from the EA Store that I had before, Then the game didn't work. I uninstalled both EADM and Sims 3 (I don't have WA). Reinstalled then patched. During startup after the video the Load screen does nothing , but sit there. No music just the Load Screen pic and the cursor does the wait action. I thought maybe it was just going to be slow. SO I waited for close to 15 minutes and there was no change. So I uninstalled again. This time I did not install EADM or the patch. With no patches or anything the game works. If I patch to 1.2.7.00001 the game crashes to the Desktop almost immediately after the startup video. If I patch to 1.6.6.002001 or later the load screen just sits there like I described. Right now I have the game uninstalled as well as EADM. Any thoughts on how I can get the game to work when it's patched up to the newest patch?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: