More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:35:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Moving graves via lot bin or inventory
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Moving graves via lot bin or inventory  (Read 2317 times)
rome_raven
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Moving graves via lot bin or inventory
« on: 2010 January 25, 16:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sub hood that I used to use more often and a main hood where most of my gameplay is.  On the subhood, is an owned community lot that is a masoleum with 3 urns on it.  I wanted to move this masoleum to the main hood.  I'm not worried about the ownership but I am worried about the urns and the ghosts associated with the lot.  Will they still function the same if put in the lot bin or will I looks the platinum status and perhaps the ghosts of the urns?  If I place the urns in the owner's inventory instead, how would that work or would it corrupt something?

Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Moving graves via lot bin or inventory
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 25, 16:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I moved a cemetery by adding it to the lot bin I lost the ghosts completely and they showed up as an empty space on the family tree. Instead, send a sim to the lot, add the urns to their inventory. Then you can add the mausoleum to the lot bin and transfer it over, then re-add the urns. Don't do it with the urns still there - I did that.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: